IGNORED

Wolves (Home)

iggy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good half I thought but we are still lacking something when it comes to breaking through a tough defence, a few minor chances but never really got in behind their centre backs.

Coleman would have had a field day as Hibbert is looking pretty good going forward today! :lol:

some lovely link up play on the deck from midfield, hopefully we can finish them off in style second half.

I wish Distin would stop trying to play balls straight through to Beckford. last minute of injury time they were happy running the clock down and he desides to pump it up field for no reason so the half ended up with them getting to go on the attack.

Good half, but to be honest, team of wolwes caliber shoudnt cause us much of problems anyway. Im still happy that Timmy founded the net, it was extremely important for us. 2bad Johnnys blast didnt find net earlier. We have pitch totally on control, and im curious to see can we keep it going second half also, cause last season we havent been so good at leading half time. There were may be 2 possible penalties for us, but didnt get em. Teams workrate seems to be as high as we need and all fans wanted, so im happy. I missed season opener vs blackburn, so i cant compare to that match at all. Even we were pushing harder first half, we seemed to have strugglin near to the box. Bit more sharpness there and we will do good. COYB