Sign in to follow this  
iggy

Carragher Testimonial

Fair play to him. Possibly a move to try and get more Evertonians to his testimonial but still a great gesture.

It's not worthwhile starting a new thread but did everyone else here that Rafa gave a huge donation to the Rhys Jones Fund from his severance package from LFC when he left. He gave half his pay off to the Hillsborough fund and half to Rhys Jones fund. Had a little more respect for him after that.... only a bit though.

Carragher signed a birthday card whilst he was in hospital for my cousin's 12th birthday so he's not all bad....

What, he lifted a big heavy pen and wrote his name all by himself :o ?

I'm in awe of the man.

Guest Reg Reagan

Fair play to him. Possibly a move to try and get more Evertonians to his testimonial but still a great gesture.

It's not worthwhile starting a new thread but did everyone else here that Rafa gave a huge donation to the Rhys Jones Fund from his severance package from LFC when he left. He gave half his pay off to the Hillsborough fund and half to Rhys Jones fund. Had a little more respect for him after that.... only a bit though.

hes still a disrespecting castalian fat twat

hes still a disrespecting castalian fat twat

Cas`ta´li`an

a. 1. Of or pertaining to Castalia, a mythical fountain of inspiration on Mt. Parnassus sacred to the Muses.

:huh:

Guest Reg Reagan

Cas`ta´li`an

a. 1. Of or pertaining to Castalia, a mythical fountain of inspiration on Mt. Parnassus sacred to the Muses.

:huh:

From Wiki:

The Castilian people (Spanish: castellanos) are the inhabitants of those regions in Spain where most people identify themselves as Castilian. They include Castile-La Mancha, Madrid, and the major part of Castile and León.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castilian_people

So far Michael Owen, Danny Murphy, Craig Bellamy, Dietmar Hamann, Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, Jamie Redknapp, Gary McAllister and Steven Warnock have all signed up to play for Liverpool.

That list could soon be added to, as Carragher is hoping both Jerzy Dudek and Sami Hyppia – two men who were integral to Liverpool’s Champions League success in 2005 – will return to Merseyside for one day only.

David Moyes, meanwhile, has promised Carragher that he will pick his strongest possible side and there is even a chance that Blues striking legend Duncan Ferguson will once again lead Everton’s line.

that's all i could find...carsley is playing and there some to be confirmed according to that page from the site that i put above..a lot of things i found mentioning big dunc though

edit: fowler isn't playing apparently..although you probably know that given your list doesn't include him :lol:

Guest Reg Reagan

Fowler is playing in the Crap-League in Australia with some team called the fury.

From the OS:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/03/moyes-welcomes-friendly-rivalry

"There's more ex-Liverpool players than there is Everton players - we've found it a real struggle to get many ex-Everton players to come who are still playing. And the ones who would have done it - the likes of David Weir have been recalled for Scotland again and Kevin Kilbane and one or two like that - we've found that they've all been back on international duty so we've found it a bit difficult to get them.

"With it being international week it obviously limits your numbers, but I think we've agreed we'll mainly play a lot of the younger players as well. Tony Hibbert, Leon Osman and Leighton Baines, they're keen to show willing in some part of the game to support it because their families are from the surrounding areas."

so we have 3 of our regular defenders, Lee Carsley in the middle and Francis "never done fuck all since leaving Everton and now a free agent! :lol: " Jeffers!

Surely big nev must be up for a stint between the sticks?

I think it was said on SSN that Konchesky would be playing for them.

Weir was great.

It's even more incredible that he studied in USA for 3 years on engineering and played in the NCAA before opting to become a football player.

Almost makes him eligable to play for USA then :lol:

I didn't realise there would be so many current players playing. Hopefully Yak can do something special!

I've got to go for a meeting a work at 2, so hopefully I get fired so I don't have to work tonight!

pretty odd line up for a testimonial, I heard they have more of their old but still playing plaers in there side, ours suggests we couldn't really be arsed!

3 regular's, 1 new player, 2 oldies, Turner plus some youth/reserve players.

A few lads on bench, interestin to see if Barkly gets a game.

Gerrard starting for Liverpool :o !?

Dudek, S Wright, Finnan, Warnock, Cole, Gerrard, Heskey, Owen, Garcia, Carragher, Spearing.

Subs: B Jones, Konchesky, Babel, Shelvey, Wisdom, Eccleston, Ayala, Murphy, McAllister, Sterling, Suso, D Thompson, J Robinson, Coady, McAteer, and probably a host of others.

I would like to see Carragher's "penalty" as it sounds hilarious!

Poor Yak just can't get a goal!

Fowler is playing in the Crap-League in Australia with some team called the fury.

As a football fan in Australia I find it amazing that you think that Fowler(the highest profile player in Australia) still plays for the North Queensland Fury considering the shit that went on earlier this year...he's been at Perth for some time now.

But judging by the fact that you called it the A-league the crap-league and that you're apparently an NRL supporter(Bulldogs no less...) I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Guest Reg Reagan

Well its only a charity match and I guess both sides went out there and had fun.

As a football fan in Australia I find it amazing that you think that Fowler(the highest profile player in Australia) still plays for the North Queensland Fury considering the shit that went on earlier this year...he's been at Perth for some time now.

But judging by the fact that you called it the A-league the crap-league and that you're apparently an NRL supporter(Bulldogs no less...) I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

Whatever mate the A-League is a poor competition, I don't support the Bullkebabs nor do I support NRL.

I wish all the best to Carragher. A loyal, honest player and by the way what a player. I think it was the semi final in champs league against Chelsea (the one they stuffed it) he bossed Drogba. not seen many better performances than that at centre back. He seems a genuine fella and for me that transcends the colour of his shirt today

I wish all the best to Carragher. A loyal, honest player and by the way what a player. I think it was the semi final in champs league against Chelsea (the one they stuffed it) he bossed Drogba. not seen many better performances than that at centre back. He seems a genuine fella and for me that transcends the colour of his shirt today

Have you not read what he wrote about Everton fans in his autobiography? It's not because he's a red that we hate him, it's because he's a cunt.