Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Rezzies Back To Halton

Will please some, not so others.

Much Better facilities & My Arl dad will be well Choofed as these days he is located around the retirement belt out Sunny Runcorn way.

Im well choofed as well pat, takes me about 10 mins to get there, so i'll be visiting a few reserves games this season

Guest fozzie22
Widnes is full of hotties too so should make for an interesting post match pint  :D

this peice of information makes no difference to me as i'm a happily married man and my wife is looking at me typing this message

this peice of information makes no difference to me as i'm a happily married man and my wife is looking at me typing this message

Sorry Mrs Foz please excuse my single mans comments and rest assured i believe your man to be of the highest moral upbringing even if a tad grouchy at times :P

Guest fozzie22
Sorry Mrs Foz please excuse my single mans comments and rest assured i believe your man to be of the highest moral upbringing even if a tad grouchy at times  :P

:lol::lol:

:lol: i agree stevo im at collage in widnes and the only birds there are from liverpool or runcorn..i avnt seen a nice widnes girl...yet :D

its shocking the amount of young girls round there that have kids in widnes :o

i suppose i could go to a rezzy match, and report back...only for the good of TT like :D

Guest fozzie22

I cannot condone these messages in this thread..least not while the wifes about ;)

theres no problem fish, im just making sure everyone else has the opportunities i had. best 3 years of my life!

what college you at ian? i went to widnes & runcorn (cronton college to anyone else)

dont know what its called, its called halton collage i think, i only know its in widnes haha, its by kingsway rec, its a bit of a dump but its alrite :D

yeah, that'll be halton ian

mines? what are they? must have been before my time licker!

29469[/snapback]

;) a girl once asked me to kiss her where were it smelled, so i took her to widnes :lol::lol::P

Stevo said............mines? what are they? must have been before my time licker!

:D:D:D Yeah, i did say a few years ago, also worked in Clock Face Colliery, which is Reg Reagans territory.

My dad always told me..........."No need to go down the mines lad, theres plenty of slack in your trousers". :)

I'm so glad people didn't agree with Reggies comment about widnes birds, started reading it and wondered if theres another place called widnes with fit girls there. Me mate went out with a girl from widnes, to say she was rough around the edges in an understatement.