IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away)

dark

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not really a fan of Arteta taking set pieces, Id much prefer it was Baines. I know they are both capable of crap and good but I think baines is more consistent and has more power.

No-one is doing well so far, although Pienaar just hit the bar from a lovely link up with baines.

Arteta seems to consistently be dropping deeper than Fellaini!? Why? Arteta is a better passer up the field, feeding people in.

Rodwell is well and truly lost on the right! Ridiculous selection from Moyes in that position...

Beckford is consistently trying tricks which i dont get and I dont think I have seen Cahill have a proper touch?

On a mild good note, baines and Pienaar have been good as a partnership down the left!

"ston Villa have started to sit a little deep at Villa Park, and Everton are enjoying plenty of possession as a result. No clear chances for the visitors yet, though."

from the BBC. no mention anywhere of hitting the crossbar but plenty on this shite. I hate the BBC...

edit: ha, they must be reading this thread, just updated it. Only 10 minutes late...

Edited by galacticaracnid