IGNORED

Man Utd Game Switched Again

The Beard

The game has been switched back to the Saturday, with an early kick off of 12.45. How very inconvenient for those who have already made committments. Personally I was due to work Saturday and be off on the Sunday, now I have to hope I can book leave at short notice or hope someone will swap shifts. Typical of the league and TV companies to have chosen the game for a Sunday, knowing once European games are sorted then TV matches may need to be switched. :angry:

Any supporters who are now unable to attend the new fixture should return their tickets to the Fan Centre in Goodison Road for a full refund. Normal terms and conditions apply. Any booking fees incurred cannot be refunded.

that's off the website..no apology or anything about it being switched and it being a possible inconvenience..also don't get a booking fee refunded(not sure how much it is but it's the principle)..bad mood today so maybe i'm just bein picky about it :lol: but it seems a bit off to me

Guest Reg Reagan

that has ruined my plans FFS!

I was meant to be working on Saturday so I can go to this game but they have fucked up so it looks like I will have to try and call in sick

can we convince them to move it to next year instead? Form at the moment means its just going to be embarrassing...

I disagree.

This could be a good time for us to play Man utd, a team who we can often up our game for and maybe spark that turn in form ala Neville on Ronaldo a couple of years ago.

A big game like this, at home could really get everyone going and the sight of Cahill assulting our corner flag as Rooney trudges back for kick off could be just what we need!

Plus this is my first game of the season!

I'm annoyed a little by the date move, one of my mates who was coming now can't make it.

I disagree.

This could be a good time for us to play Man utd, a team who we can often up our game for and maybe spark that turn in form ala Neville on Ronaldo a couple of years ago.

A big game like this, at home could really get everyone going and the sight of Cahill assulting our corner flag as Rooney trudges back for kick off could be just what we need!

Plus this is my first game of the season!

I'm annoyed a little by the date move, one of my mates who was coming now can't make it.

hope youre right dude. Enjoy the game!