IGNORED

The lescott thread

Jay

i'd like us to sign him. I know a couple of wolves fans and they are gutted to be losing him. As they describe him 'the best CH outside the prem'......... but of course, they would say that!!

still want him though, fuck off grandaddy weir (thanks for everything but go embarass yourself somewhere else)

yobo lescott/stubbs- an improvement on last year

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont know if he's worth it till he plays for us, but if thats the going rate, thats what you have to pay.

Reading offered £4.5 m and they where in the Championship last season, so must have seen him up close, and new what he can do.

He made the championship team of the season two years running, and wolves player of the season. Got to be an improvement on Stubbs & Weir. :)

Could be a nice partnership, him and Yobo.

Edited by toffeelicker

=========================

Report On Radio City 96.7 i heard just then as i got up!

===========================

Lesscot is to sign for us today :)

About fooking time! B)

Hope it is true like, Radio City normally have good sources!

Wolves Website is saying that deal to go through this morning.

In anticipation of 20 new Lescott threads can we please use the 1 already in use or failing that am sure we will allow 1 new thread once the deal has been confirmed on Evertons website

loads of players have been saying that recently

neville

howard

Johnson (coz of us he wanted to join)

lescott

has Everton suddenly become more fashionable now. if so we can pat ourselves on the back for our contribution

Add Ferguson & Jose singing our praises as both a set of fans & a club in general, we are turning the corner methinks!!

Bring back the glory days :D

Guest fozzie22
I like him already  :D

"The manager told me how passionate the fans are but I knew that already to be honest. You can see it on the television, around the city and there is not a better group of supporters than Everton's."

COYB!!

Well he's not going to something else is he..i only came here for the cash..oh wait a certain someone did once say that didnt he.. ;)