IGNORED

The lescott thread

Jay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good left sided player is needed, but they would cost alot of money, Money i dont think we have left after AJ and Lescott

Wouldnt supprise me if we have still got a fair few quid left big keith seems to be doing his job well and if you read into it in his interview we could have a new stad' very soon!

I didnt like him at first but he seems to want to increase turnover to maximise the clubs spending potential rather than lining the directors pockets which an only be good for building a successful team. Higher league positions & silverware means massivly increas :D ed turnover and he seems to understand that!

Guest fozzie22
Wouldnt supprise me if we have still got a fair few quid left big keith seems to be doing his job well and if you read into it in his interview we could have a new stad' very soon!

I didnt like him at first but he seems to want to increase turnover to maximise the clubs spending potential rather than lining the directors pockets which an only be good for building a successful team. Higher league positions & silverware means massivly increas :D ed turnover and he seems to understand that!

Cant say i see any evidence of wyness biusness prowess,all this stadium talk is just that talk,been going on for years now and will go on it makes us look good.

We've spent frig all so far this summer even with AJ and lescott still spent very little in real terms,and lest we forget the other teams havent even started thier rebuilding yet,other than ourselves theres only chelsea thats signed anyone.

Time will tell of course but both these deals are on hire purchase never a good way to do deals as it will eat into next seasons tranfer budget and probably the year after that too.

Back to wyness though,Everton are an insular club with very few "outside" supporters compared to other clubs yes i know there are a few scattered all over the world blah blah but the gravy trian has moved on as regarding "new" suporters from abroad,they've been sown up by the bigger clubs in the world

on lescott we will see??????????

on wyness i think he has done alot of good things with the club and he has not fooked about with DM or the fans he came out at the begining and said dont expect miracles and would take time he has made deals like AJ's were we have saved a bundle so i'll back him myself

Guest fozzie22

would we miss him??

thats the qustion now,after all wolves shipped goals like they where going out of fashion with him in defence last time they where in the premiership and they've hardly set divsion one alight since have they?

Guest fozzie22
but lescott didnt play one game in the prem as he was injured hence why we held two medicals and stalled on the deal

ahh my mistake..still stands about divsion one though.

tbh torn about this one,we've signed far to many clunkers in DM's reign regarding injuries and to have had this sort of injury is going to affect him it has too.

if it where my money i'd look elsewhere