IGNORED

Man Utd (H)

Matt

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unsure at first but I think it might be. A few people within Everton who are on twitter have been recommending him which makes me believe there could be something in it.

Looked pretty legit, but then I found..

"@efc_mattgamble - @SeamusColeman23 - fake Seamus Coleman account on twitter.

about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck"

From Antonia DeFeo, New Media Journalist at EFC - http://twitter.com/AntoniaDeFeo

To which Seamus replied:

@AntoniaDeFeo haha how do u work that out?

Fake..:(

Looked pretty legit, but then I found..

"@efc_mattgamble - @SeamusColeman23 - fake Seamus Coleman account on twitter.

about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck"

From Antonia DeFeo, New Media Journalist at EFC - http://twitter.com/AntoniaDeFeo

To which Seamus replied:

@AntoniaDeFeo haha how do u work that out?

Fake..:(

I reckon its Ian trying to wind us up....

Guest Reg Reagan

Since we are playing the scums utd tomorrow afternoon at home... Rooney will be playing his first club game since his alleged sex scandal.

With his latest alleged scandal by hiring a prostitute for £1000 a day and with her claiming that hes boring in bed...

What sort of reception will we be giving to Wayne Rooney with his alleged scandal when he confronts the club he turned his back on?

Its not like our strikers have actually been scoring goals so we have to change it about, get Fellaini up there throwin himself about see how Johnny Evans likes it, could get a few headed goals with them up front

Its not like our strikers have actually been scoring goals so we have to change it about, get Fellaini up there throwin himself about see how Johnny Evans likes it, could get a few headed goals with them up front

It's not like Fellaini has looked pure class as a DM or anything, so we may as well lump him upfront and see if he plays any better there.

Just incase you couldn't tell, the above is dripping with sarcasm.

In fairness I dont think anyone could pick out our current strongest 11. It will be trial and error for awhile, while Moyes tinkers to see which set up offers the best balance.

While I agree that we may not really know our best team, I think a lot of people could pick a team with a better balance than Moyes has thus far. Some of the choices have been just bizarre and the only way we will beat Man U is with a balanced team and players playing in their best position, or at least a natural position. We could just about get away with a Cahill/Felli top two but Id feel we would be much better with Felli as DM and using a proper striker.

Seeing as Yakubu is in the squad I think he will start. Lets hope we get the ball down and play proper football.

While I agree that we may not really know our best team, I think a lot of people could pick a team with a better balance than Moyes has thus far. Some of the choices have been just bizarre and the only way we will beat Man U is with a balanced team and players playing in their best position, or at least a natural position. We could just about get away with a Cahill/Felli top two but Id feel we would be much better with Felli as DM and using a proper striker.

Seeing as Yakubu is in the squad I think he will start. Lets hope we get the ball down and play proper football.

I would rather start with 10 men!

2 interesting facts from the BBC:

Everton have not lost a league match at home since November, when Liverpool won 2-0.

Everton have scored just one league goal this season, but Tim Cahill has created 11 scoring chances from open play - more than any other player in the Premier League.

Manchester United have not lost away from home in the league since their 3-1 defeat at Everton in February.

so.... draw it is then!

I'm getting more and more optimistic as the day goes on... delusions of grandeur I think!

I'd like to see Mag eye given a go.. and Billy, he's the only one that has the confidence to pull a spectacular shot out of his backside that will actually go into the back of the net instead of his the post or miss entirely... just wish he could be made faster and run at defenders... where's all the shit he pulled on youtube!!!!

Did I hear no Rooney?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8983208.stm

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga, Arteta, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Cahill. Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, P Neville, Gueye, Yakubu, Coleman

Manchester United: Van der Sar, G Neville, Evra, Berbatov, Giggs, Vidic, Nani, Scholes, O'Shea, Evans, Fletcher. Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Smalling, Ji Sung Park, Rafael, Macheda, Gibson