IGNORED

Moyes And Round Charged

Romey 1878

Strange that we've not really talked about it much on here, probably because it was a decent result anyway.

But imagine if Jags had have found the top corner with that shot and it'd been disallowed.

You can watch a thousand games and not see the ref ever blow up at that stage of a passage of play, Ferguson would have spntaneously combusted had it been the other way round.

Strange that we've not really talked about it much on here, probably because it was a decent result anyway.

But imagine if Jags had have found the top corner with that shot and it'd been disallowed.

You can watch a thousand games and not see the ref ever blow up at that stage of a passage of play, Ferguson would have spntaneously combusted had it been the other way round.

He'd have spontaneously combusted if it'd actually gone in and been allowed. Maybe the ref actually did Ferguson a favour, and probably saved his life ;)

So Moyes and Round have been charged eh?.. Pathetic innit... The FA wouldn't have been so quick if it had been sir purple nose.

Man City fan here reminding everyone that this same referee Martin Atkinson last season at Old Trafford when City played them

gave the same 3 minutes and played SEVEN minutes... yep SEVEN minutes instead michael owen scored for utd to win them the game..

So I think that Atkinson is a red and stopped the game too soon to prevent Everton winning as they surely would have done.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/09/13/moyes-amp-round-face-fa-charge

If it'd have been United racing toward our goal there's not a chance he'd have blown up for full-time. And I doubt Ferguson would have been charged if it was the other way around.

Respect? Don't make me laugh.

Arent they still threatening him with a fine for the TV appearances? SAF is untouchable in FA eyes.

Mark - im pretty sure i had the Stoke game for a draw too. At least another ref has learnt from Atkinsons mistake....

edit: I just read the thread on the New Threads part of the homescreen:

"Moyes And Round Charged by Romey 1878"

what you up to Mark! :P

Edited by galacticaracnid

65 YRS OF WATCHING FOOTY THIRTY YRS AGO YOU DIDNT KNOW THE REFS NAME I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN YOU COULD READ A MATCH REPORT W NO MENTION OF THE REF ,THEY GET ALL THE MENTION NOW, 65 YRS NEVER EVER HEARD WHISTLE GO LIKE THAT FRON ROWAN

One time I did....England v Holland at Wembley in 1970...ref blew the whistle just as Bobby Charlton shot. It went in but wasn't allowed. Luckily only a friendly (my dad had started cheering the awesome Cruyff inspired Dutch by then, very embarrassing).

Welcome Noony....any chance of turning the CAPS off :) .

yuo got my name right,thanks,i remember once in the 1953 or 54,billy liddle hit a ball from about 40yds,it zooooooomed into the man city net in a cup replay in the fa cup at citys snow filled ground.the picture in the papers shows the ball about twelve yrds from the net,it also shows the ref blowing for full time,no goal ha ha city won,