IGNORED

Brentford (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspect you lot will be screaming for his head later on tonight

Do you not think its a strange selection baring in mind all the years he has spent at the club getting to know his players? Im not going to be calling for his head but I just want to see some progression and see some signs that he is learning...

hes not played against bigger at RB apart from spurs and that was krancjar who wanders inside rather than goes down the line...he struggled against huddersfield too..he needs to be a winger not a full back

He played the end of the Man Utd & Newcastle game at Rb albeit a cameo and didnt he have a couple of games in the europa at RB?

Plus he didnt seem to get roasted in the games I watched of him at Blackpool? I wouldnt say he was always comfortable but he did a decent job.

cameo you cant really judge but yeah good point about blackpool..they seemed to play decent attackin football from what i saw though and that is his game and he looks comfortable doin that..depends what he had infront of him too

probably means osman at rm not sure yet..gueye had a few decent crosses from what i heard and bily had a good header saved and a couple of crosses but nothing major really

Edited by marcopaulo

Guest rusty747

Kevin Brock OG wasn't it? Certainly saved Kendall from the sack. Just can't say that I have the same underlying belief in Moyes. I think he is brilliant in getting the best out of average players but he is now struggling to manage a higher quality squad and seems to be bottling the big decisions. Hope I am very wrong.

Coleman has been beaten twice, however he's also made 2 crucial blocks, scored a goal and won numerous corners and played great balls in. He's most definitely a RB. Not helping that Jagielka, Distin, Billy and Gueye having defensive nightmares!

I want to fully believe you but a quick scan of your profile hints at maybe a slight bias! lol :P

Kevin Brock OG wasn't it? Certainly saved Kendall from the sack. Just can't say that I have the same underlying belief in Moyes. I think he is brilliant in getting the best out of average players but he is now struggling to manage a higher quality squad and seems to be bottling the big decisions. Hope I am very wrong.

Kevin Brock backpass.