IGNORED

Brentford (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not think its a strange selection baring in mind all the years he has spent at the club getting to know his players? Im not going to be calling for his head but I just want to see some progression and see some signs that he is learning...

Yeah Im pissed off we havent put out a full strength side and tried to win the competition thats why I havent even botherd listening to it

Ever so slightly. But I've seen him far more than anyone else. Baines makes as many mistakes as Coleman. We have to know that they will occasionally be beaten and as such Felli needs to drop in as a 3rd CB to defend crosses.

Bollocks does he!

He wouldnt have got anywhere near the England squad if he made half as many

He does indeed when he's being used as our main outlet. Coleman is being used as a wing-back atm, there needs to be a CM covering the space behind him at all times.

Rubbish

I cant really comment on tonight cos I havent bothered listening but from the comments on here hes been roasted a few times.

He was roasted against Huddersfield and on numerous occassions before that, when was the last time anybody got the better of Baines?