IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Here's something that would be fun if it happened here :

Stijn Stijnen, goalkeeper of Club Bruges FC (former national keeper of Belgium) lost his place to the backup keeper. He then proceeded to join various internet fora about Club Bruges. Under two different nicknames he made various posts praising him as the best keeper. This went on for about a year. Then his posts became a little more vicious. Saying the other keeper(s) at Bruges suck and that management doesn't know what its doing. Often times he started a discussion with his various nicknames, both alter ego's of his agreeing that he's the best and the other guys suck.

Recently new management was appointed at Club Bruges and they decided to check who on the various Bruges fora was making particularly negative posts about the team. So they did an IP check and he was found out.

Last week he was fired.

.. how insane is that?

.. any suspicious users on toffeetalk.com?

Here's something that would be fun if it happened here :

Stijn Stijnen, goalkeeper of Club Bruges FC (former national keeper of Belgium) lost his place to the backup keeper. He then proceeded to join various internet fora about Club Bruges. Under two different nicknames he made various posts praising him as the best keeper. This went on for about a year. Then his posts became a little more vicious. Saying the other keeper(s) at Bruges suck and that management doesn't know what its doing. Often times he started a discussion with his various nicknames, both alter ego's of his agreeing that he's the best and the other guys suck.

Recently new management was appointed at Club Bruges and they decided to check who on the various Bruges fora was making particularly negative posts about the team. So they did an IP check and he was found out.

Last week he was fired.

.. how insane is that?

.. any suspicious users on toffeetalk.com?

Memma is the Yak really.

Don't even think its that Mike, its more a case of WTF is an air rifle doing at a football traing ground in the first place?

No question.

Kid took a "BB gun" into my lad's school and "accidentally" shot six or seven kids with it, Josh included.

He was expelled, police caution, gun destroyed and he had to write an individual apology to all involved.

Cole says sorry and that's OK :rolleyes: .

No question.

Kid took a "BB gun" into my lad's school and "accidentally" shot six or seven kids with it, Josh included.

He was expelled, police caution, gun destroyed and he had to write an individual apology to all involved.

Cole says sorry and that's OK :rolleyes: .

thats terrible, although my mum is a teacher and some kid got suspended from her school the other day for waving one of those laser pens around

What is it with Notlob playing Depeche Mode every time they score (#"Just Can't get Enough")?

Maybe they've been doing it for ages and I've not noticed but I'd die of shame if we descended to that kind of crap. I'd be sat there praying for us not to score :unsure: .

The game can’t afford to lose someone of Mark’s ability and standing

don't make me fuckin laugh...if he doesn't want a week of controversy he shouldn't be so fuckin shit should he?! and if the officials don't wanna be isolated then they should grow some bollocks, show some consistency and stop bein cunts

Not too shabby an accumulator this...

Semi Colon (2-1), Black Phantom (12-1), Ammunition (16-1), Mr Bennett (16-1), Lundy Sky (5-1) and Lupita (12-1).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-12683126

Did you catch the news on tv about the guy who put a £2 accumulator on at the races and won £1.5 million on the geegees? (It happened yesterday (8th March) I can't find the link though.

edit:

here it is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/default.stm

Completely missed that Rubes....thanks :rolleyes: (love it when someone has a senior moment and it's not me :yay: ).