IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Feigning injury when opposition get into rythem, is his biggest one. If you know it, you won't see anything else. Totally unsportsmanlike. Happens in ever big game of his.

Moaning. Grumbling. Just a general arse.

I hate all his stupid tic's that he has before he plays a point.

111 for the eleventh wicket? Meh.

And a half century for Anderson :yay: .

"I'm running out of superlatives, India are running out of patience. When Anderson pulls out his trademark reverse sweep, India are appealing. For what, I have no idea. It hasn't hit the glove, and the lbw looks optimistic. Hang on, I may doing them a disservice. The replays show he was in line and the ball was hitting. Another life for Jimmy. Quite funny, really." :rofl:

111 for the eleventh wicket? Meh.

And a half century for Anderson :yay: .

"I'm running out of superlatives, India are running out of patience. When Anderson pulls out his trademark reverse sweep, India are appealing. For what, I have no idea. It hasn't hit the glove, and the lbw looks optimistic. Hang on, I may doing them a disservice. The replays show he was in line and the ball was hitting. Another life for Jimmy. Quite funny, really." :rofl:

It's been good to watch, and shows just why it's been worth persevering with Root. The lad is quality.

It's been good to watch, and shows just why it's been worth persevering with Root. The lad is quality.

Yeh fair play, he has been far better down the order and he has really battled well. Still don't see him as an opener though (in tests)! Edited by Bailey

New Celtic manager going out of his way to make friends in Scotland I see.

"But it's a problem in every small country. We maybe have one good team but the other ones are dragging that team down."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28307088

Like he said himself, he knew the deal when he signed up (for god knows how many years of guaranteed domestic trophies), no use moaning about it now.