IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

That's awesome. Congrats to Sohail, what an achievement. Breaking down stereotypes! Well done lad.

Credit goes to Moyes as well, seems to have seen something more in the lad. Well done.

Really made my day that. Shite day all in all but that's perked me up. Fantastic stuff.

amazing, such a positive thing, well done United and well done Sohail - lets hope the lad does a great job just in case the cynics start sniping.

edit:- maybe I'm being negative myself saying that about cynics, but lets be honest the world is a negative place. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to smash down some real barriers in sport. A great moment in football this.

Edited by Hafnia

Was just going to post about this, Palace owner must be insane after what he did for them last season; I'm no particular fan of Pulis but it's crazy.

He's getting greedy. With all the tv money they brought in Martin Kelly for peanuts, Frazier Campbell for 1m, and brede hangeland on a free. I would be pissed if I was pulis too! Article says he wanted zaha to buy or loan and that's what made the argument. I could see them getting the drop now.

Guest blueboy122

Beyond madness.

All teams hate playing a Pulis side as they are usually so well organised and hard to break down which is imperative if Palace want to stay in this league.

They will go down this year now I think.

Is this the most pointless article ever? Because it answers its own question half way through!

"In America, most stadiums are surrounded by large car parks," Goldstein says. "But in the UK, stadiums are mainly in residential parts of the city, surrounded by homes so there is little in the way of parking."

:dont know:

(Could also argue that "tailgate partying" was invented in the car park for England matches at Twickenham, been going on for ever)