IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

No idea who the latter is, but any one is an upgrade on play-doh face.

He's on 5live mostly, occasionally done Football Focus; he's decent but I think the ITV idiocy bug is as infectious as ebola so he'll be brain dead before long. Even infected the best ever (Des Lynham) when he made the move.

I really don't see the issue. Are they going to ban banners now? Police state in football. No thanks.

Already pissing on our fans with the way the stewards act. Don't sing. Don't stand. Don't jump up and down. Its gone mad.

If his kids are there seeing an image of their father beheaded, or any kids for that matter, you don't see an issue?

I thought the first stamp was deliberate myself, but I didn't see the second one.

Edit - the charge is only for the first one anyway, so I'd say he doesn't have a case.

Wonder if he can he get a extra ban for a "frivolous" appeal like when obvious red card appeals are refused?

Apparently BBC bid £30m more this time around for the rights despite there being no no competitor. Apparently the Premier League don't disclose any information on the process until its done so the BBC didn't realise there were no other bids.

Ah well; but it was heavily rumoured ITV were going to go in so I suppose they had to go high to be safe.

Doesn't bother me, watch very little TV but still have to pay the licence fee so if a tiny bit more of it filters its way through to Everton all well and good. Shame there's no opt out so Liverpool didn't profit from my hard earned cash :shaking fist:.

Really want to watch the Superbowl tonight but have to be up at 6.30 and have a full day of surprises for the wife's birthday so need proper sleep :dry:.

So I won't be able to watch but I'm recording it; really hope the Patriots do it!

Seattle for me. Love marshawn lynch, a freak of nature. Not too sure about the patriots "cheating".