IGNORED

Cahill May Miss Brazil Game!

Gus Hiddink is thinking of leaving a number of players on yellow card out of the Socceroos team to play Brazil, as he wants to limit any suspensions against Croatia as it is likley going to be the game that makes or breaks there chance to progress to the second round.

I would really feel gutted for Tim, as I guess he has looked forward to this game since the draw was made. Once in a lifetime opertunity for Austrailian players to take on Brazil in the World Cup.

I would be gutted if I was in his shoes, especially ofter coming of the bench and turning the game agaist Japan. I think Hiddink should let him and the other players play as this is to bigger game for them to have to sit out.

But if he gets TWO yellow Cards( Brazil & Croatia), its carried over to the next stage, and misses game.  only if you have one yellow it gets cleared.

Drogba has had 2 and misses next game.

30043[/snapback]

ye well that kind is my point, whats the point of leaving him out of brazil if he'll miss the 2nd round,

Watched the game thought Oz played pretty well didnt think Tim did too much in the game really didn't think he had too many chances to go forward and I can understand why he brought Kewell on instead, result doesnt change much I dont reckon I think Brazil will beat or at worst draw with Japan. So I think Oz only need to draw against Croatia even if they had got a point today it would be exactly the same case really so it doesn't really matter about today for them.

Guest Reg Reagan

Well look at what happens when you take an Everton player off and replacing him with a liverpool player on your national team...

you will lose and those goals from brazil are harry kewells fault