IGNORED

Bilyaletdinov

I also think that Bily has lot to offer us, and he can prove that he aint flop. He havent got decent chance and he might be that kind of player who cant get best out of him, when he feels that manager/man in charge aint having full trust of him and hes abilities. He should get right now at least 3-4 starts in a row and im sure he will show us what hes capable of.

Damn straight, if Moyes can play Arteta game after fracking game, then there's no excuse to not give Bily a run of games..

You cant say he has'nt been given his chance.

Last season he had 33 appearances, this season he's had 13 appearances out of 23 games so far.

Bily has done nothing to force his way into the side, he has not taken one chance to impress anybody in 56 appearances, so you can see why Moyes doesn't play him.

You have to earn your place in the starting 11 and in my eyes bily has never done that. Now that Pienaar has moved on he might get more opportunities, so i hope he takes it cos he has been a really big disappointment to me.

He's not a winger, nor ever going to be. It may well be worth trying him behind the striker, which seemed to be his natural position before we signed him.

No I didn't say he was a winger but with Pienaar gone it leaves an extra space to fill, DM will probably play Osman [also not a winger but willing to play anywhere] out wide, or Gueye, but it leaves Osmans place on the inside to fill.

If he gets yet another chance (the 57th), he really needs to take the bull by the horns.

No I didn't say he was a winger but with Pienaar gone it leaves an extra space to fill, DM will probably play Osman [also not a winger but willing to play anywhere] out wide, or Gueye, but it leaves Osmans place on the inside to fill.

If he gets yet another chance (the 57th), he really needs to take the bull by the horns.

Im not sure why Moyes signed him really, he doesn't fit in our system.

Yes he has got many appearances, but huge amount of them have been subs lately in game(and usually even between those have been couple games break), where aint not much to do, and hes still done some amount of goals and assists. What my point was that i believe hes kind of human being who needs to have a feeling that hes trusted, before he can do his best. Thats why i say it again, he has to got now at least 3-4 starts in a row to show us he capasity for real.

That pretty much spells out his time at Everton mate, either a world beater or pretty poor. At the moment he's pretty poor. I like him out on the right, he's got the skill and thinking to go past a man and whip a decent ball in. I think Moyes should look at this again.

As for Billy, I think he's one of those players that has a knack of popping up at the right time and hitting it sweetly. He can be a very good player at Everton.

Yeh true. Although I think he was fairly consistent for us before getting injured and even at the end of last season. Unfortunately he has gone awol this season.

Last season he had 33 appearances, this season he's had 13 appearances out of 23 games so far.

Bily has done nothing to force his way into the side, he has not taken one chance to impress anybody in 56 appearances, so you can see why Moyes doesn't play him.

You have to earn your place in the starting 11 and in my eyes bily has never done that. Now that Pienaar has moved on he might get more opportunities, so i hope he takes it cos he has been a really big disappointment to me.

But how many of them have been starts? Probably less than a quarter. He may have had 13 appearances but he has probably started 2 or 3 of those and the rest have been for about 30mins or less. You cant expect a player to get form by playing him for that long.

Another point to argue with Bily and Pienaar is dispite the relatively low amount of minutes on the pitch, in the last 2 seasons I bet Bily has come up with more goals and assists than Pienaar. I dont doubt that Pienaar contributed more to the team but I certainly think he deserves a run of 5-6 games. If he still looks crap after that, then fine get rid but until then I still think he has something to offer us.

And how many of those was he playing out of position? You can go on ad infinitum about him playing poorly, but if he's not playing where he plays best, what do you expect? Osman, Fellaini, Arteta, they all have positions where they operate well, and those they don't. You can target Bily all you like, but your real ire should be directed at Moyes. If Bily flunks in a more forward central role, off the strikers, then fair enough, but he hasn't been given that chance. I'm also pretty sure you were off your seat when he scored aginst United and Portsmouth last season. We need players like that and we need to get the best out of them.

That pretty much spells out his time at Everton mate, either a world beater or pretty poor. At the moment he's pretty poor. I like him out on the right, he's got the skill and thinking to go past a man and whip a decent ball in. I think Moyes should look at this again.

This season Arteta has struggle go past thin air, nevermind a man, so what makes you think he'd be able to do it on the wing?

And how many of those was he playing out of position? You can go on ad infinitum about him playing poorly, but if he's not playing where he plays best, what do you expect? Osman, Fellaini, Arteta, they all have positions where they operate well, and those they don't. You can target Bily all you like, but your real ire should be directed at Moyes. If Bily flunks in a more forward central role, off the strikers, then fair enough, but he hasn't been given that chance. I'm also pretty sure you were off your seat when he scored aginst United and Portsmouth last season. We need players like that and we need to get the best out of them.

Moyes has a history of playing players out of position, ... Fellaini alongside Cahill as our only strikers last season, Arteta has played left wing, right wing, attacking mid, and defensive mid, and Osman also left and right wing, as well as in the centre.

But we can go on ... Hibbert and Neville as centre half or left backs, Heitinga fullback, midfield, or C/half. Jags right back, midfield, and centre Half. Anichebe striker Left Mid, right mid, but the one thing about those players is they always give it a good go and put in the effort, Bily does,nt seem capable of doing either.

I think he's been here 18 months or is it more, and peeps are still making excuses for him. He only has himself to blame for not making more of the opportunities he has had.

This season Arteta has struggle go past thin air, nevermind a man, so what makes you think he'd be able to do it on the wing?

This season I'd agree mate. But we all know what Mikel can do. On his day he is unplayable. Just a shame we haven't seen to many of those 'days' this term. I still believe in Mikel though, I still think he can find his feet this year. Thats why I'd like to see him out on the right.

Moyes has a history of playing players out of position, ... Fellaini alongside Cahill as our only strikers last season, Arteta has played left wing, right wing, attacking mid, and defensive mid, and Osman also left and right wing, as well as in the centre.

But we can go on ... Hibbert and Neville as centre half or left backs, Heitinga fullback, midfield, or C/half. Jags right back, midfield, and centre Half. Anichebe striker Left Mid, right mid, but the one thing about those players is they always give it a good go and put in the effort, Bily does,nt seem capable of doing either.

I think he's been here 18 months or is it more, and peeps are still making excuses for him. He only has himself to blame for not making more of the opportunities he has had.

So, it's a question of effort, rather than ability, you're questioning? Would you have given up on Berbatov last season (another 'lazy' player with ability) rather than sticking with him? Good teams are usually an amalgam of artists and artisans. I couldn't care less if he didn't put a tackle in if he was producing goals. He has ability and that's something we sorely need.

So, it's a question of effort, rather than ability, you're questioning? Would you have given up on Berbatov last season (another 'lazy' player with ability) rather than sticking with him? Good teams are usually an amalgam of artists and artisans. I couldn't care less if he didn't put a tackle in if he was producing goals. He has ability and that's something we sorely need.

He's had more than enough chances to show this ability but has failed to do so, why do you think Moyes doesnt play him, ????

After paying 6-7-8 ? million pounds for him Moyes still plays Coleman, Anichebe, or Osman ahead of him. Gives you some idea about his non performance so far.

He's had more than enough chances to show this ability but has failed to do so, why do you think Moyes doesnt play him, ????

After paying 6-7-8 ? million pounds for him Moyes still plays Coleman, Anichebe, or Osman ahead of him. Gives you some idea about his non performance so far.

To recap:

1. Moyes plays him in the wrong position.

2. Moyes' tactics / team formations are witless and baffling.

3. I presume Moyes saw enough in him to shell out all that money. Ergo, he thought he had talent. I do, too.

4. Moyes has favoured players he sticks with despite lack of form.

5. Is Bily really the only player to underperform this season?

6. Bily's goal ratio. Not checked but guessing it's better than Osman's and Anichebe's.

7. Would you have sold Berbatov when he was playing crap or stuck with him?

8. I'm no Bily apologist. Just think you should try him in his best position for all the reasons articulated.

To recap:

1. Moyes plays him in the wrong position... As i already pointed out Moyes has played most of our players in the wrong positions, but they get on with it.

2. Moyes' tactics / team formations are witless and baffling... That has no bearing on how bily performs or does'nt perform when he does get on the field.

3. I presume Moyes saw enough in him to shell out all that money, he thought he had talent, I do too... Probably did in the russian league, maybe the premier is a step too far for him.

4. Moyes has favoured players he sticks with despite lack of form. I agree, and Arteta is a prime example at the moment.

5. Is Bily really the only player to underperform this season?.. No, see previous reply.

6. Bily's goal ratio. Not checked but guessing it's better than Osman's and Anichebe's... Might well be but that doesnt mean he puts in a MOTM performance every time he plays.

7. Would you have sold Berbatov when he was playing crap or stuck with him? ... Ive never been in a position too, but he was sold to Spurs and then sold to United, it happens.

8. I'm no Bily apologist. Just think you should try him in his best position for all the reasons articulated... I have already said in a previous post, now that Pienaars gone he might get more oportunities, theres a place to be filled in the centre if Osman plays out wide, but that means Osman is also playing out of position.

I would love to see him put MOTM performances in every week and prove to everbody that he is a very good player, but time is running out for him.

'As i already pointed out Moyes has played most of our players in the wrong positions, but they get on with it.'

And they equally underperform, which partly answers the question you asked. (‘He's had more than enough chances to show this ability but has failed to do so, why do you think Moyes doesnt play him, ????’)

Moyes' tactics have no bearing on how Bily performs on the field? Really? If the tactics are wrong, the whole team is a mess, isn't it? Sorry, don't agree with you there at all.

Not sure I understand your answer to point 7. Could be me. The question was about perceived 'lazy' players and what you do with them.

I agree that time is running out for him, but could extend that to the whole team.

Edited by formby

Bily dissappointed http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_6704088,00.html Perhaps its quotes like these thats keeping him out of the team?

"With the exit of Pienaar. I will have more chances and I am going to take a tight grip on them," he said.

But at the same time I do not want that my return to the squad is connected only with the other man's exit."

"What do I feel? I feel hurt a bit."

"There are weeks when I fly in training, the coach speaks highly of me, but still I am not in the team."

Bily dissappointed http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_6704088,00.html Perhaps its quotes like these thats keeping him out of the team?

"With the exit of Pienaar. I will have more chances and I am going to take a tight grip on them," he said.

But at the same time I do not want that my return to the squad is connected only with the other man's exit."

"What do I feel? I feel hurt a bit."

"There are weeks when I fly in training, the coach speaks highly of me, but still I am not in the team."

Not a problem with that at all. If a player isn't playing and isn't hurt about it then that's a problem.

Pretty good game from the Russian today.

I was pretty disappointed with Bily today.

I agree with this guy :

Bily - He started the game like a steaming pile of crap in all honesty, you could tell that his confidence was very low; his touch was off, he didn't look like he wanted the ball at all.

But to be fair, he did improve as the game went along. I like Bily and really hope he can be a great player for Everton, but I'm starting to worry.

I was pretty disappointed with Bily today.

I agree with this guy :

But to be fair, he did improve as the game went along. I like Bily and really hope he can be a great player for Everton, but I'm starting to worry.

Which was why I said it was only a pretty good game from him :P , because he improved as the game went on and showed that he perhaps does have a future here.