IGNORED

Steven Naismith

Romey 1878

Not one that I would make, however i've seen far worse made in terms of personal insults that have gone unpunished

When TT was on a hiatus I seen a thread get started and the first response was 'you're a cunt'. Wasnt even anything to radical, they're scared of different opinions to say the least. Have the odd poster with common sense.

Some of the people there were being absolute idiots, I normally just go there for the info from lcab or bluefox.

I have completely stopped going to nsno because they have even bigger idiots!

Anyways, i would give both players and chance and see what they can do for us, I won't judge unless they fail here, regardless of their past at other clubs. A good example would be gibbo where everyone thought he was horrible but he turned out to be quite the player for us

I would take Naismith on a free and if it doesnt work out sell him on like we done with Beckford.

Quick question: who out of this list of Rangers players who have turned down new contracts would you be willing to take a gamble on?

Steven Davis

Allan McGregor

Kyle Lafferty

Jamie Ness

Steven Whittaker

Rhys McCabe

Sone Aluko