Saha

Romey 1878

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This from the Beeb live feed...

"Everton have named midfielder Tim Cahill up front, with Louis Saha, who is returning to full fitness, left out of the squad entirely. The France international responds on Twitter: "I am not good enough. #Absolutelydestroyed".

1430: More from Louis Saha , who has now Tweeted: "It s coz im confident in my ability that im #gutted." Can you imagine how furious David Moyes is going to be about this? He might have exploded with rage already.

Probably the journo stirring, but doesn't sound very good...

This from the Beeb live feed...

"Everton have named midfielder Tim Cahill up front, with Louis Saha, who is returning to full fitness, left out of the squad entirely. The France international responds on Twitter: "I am not good enough. #Absolutelydestroyed".

1430: More from Louis Saha , who has now Tweeted: "It s coz im confident in my ability that im #gutted." Can you imagine how furious David Moyes is going to be about this? He might have exploded with rage already.

Probably the journo stirring, but doesn't sound very good...

Will DM be Josef? I think its healthy that a player is gutted about being left out. He has not been talking shit about DM or the club. Hes simply gutted about not playing.

What possibly has happened that in a squad so thin that Saha is excluded? Does not make sense. Is moyes trying some form of man management designed to fire up Saha? Don't get it, more to this.

hang on, didnt we win 3-1? And youre still complaining?! Were playing much better without him, maaaaybe Moyes isnt picking his favourites but playing those in form ohmy.png Would explain Hibbo keeping his place too smile.png

Edited by Matt

hang on, didnt we win 3-1? And youre still complaining?! Were playing much better without him, maaaaybe Moyes isnt picking his favourites but playing those in form ohmy.png Would explain Hibbo keeping his place too smile.png

Oh Matt do me a favour!!! I wasn't complaining more asking. Get over yourself.

If a French international forward is fit, and dropped from squad when alternatives are few then I guess there is an issue. Get a grip man.

Just read above post, clearly something is amiss. His attitude? Comments? Certainly not ability.

Edited by Hafnia

Oh Matt do me a favour!!! I wasn't complaining more asking. Get over yourself.

If a French international forward is fit, and dropped from squad when alternatives are few then I guess there is an issue. Get a grip man.

Just read above post, clearly something is amiss. His attitude? Comments? Certainly not ability.

laugh.png thats rich....

fair enough if you were just asking, came across as another complaint. he was obviously dropped for a reason and our thin squad coped fine without him. I like Saha, think hes a crackin player on his day .

edit: not sure why this split the post in 2?! :blink:

Edited by Matt

laugh.png thats rich....

fair enough if you were just asking, came across as another complaint. he was obviously dropped for a reason and our thin squad coped fine without him. I like Saha, think hes a crackin player on his day .

edit: not sure why this split the post in 2?! :blink:

Listen, you seem to have me down as some doom monger, I'm not, just someone who asks for more . Make yourself a little more credible by reading and responding according to the post rather than who made it. Your nose has a little bit of tan IMO.

must say it looked like a bit of a moan to me too haf...but i have no issues with saha bein annoyed at not playing it's nice to see someone give a fuck nowadays..as for the bench you can't have 3 strikers on it and the two he brought on scored and set up a goal..saha has been shite every time he has played in last few months

Listen, you seem to have me down as some doom monger, I'm not, just someone who asks for more . Make yourself a little more credible by reading and responding according to the post rather than who made it. Your nose has a little bit of tan IMO.

i said fair enough didnt I? What more do you want, a full out written apology? I read it as another complaint, looks like im not the only one. Youre not a doom monger? Fine. How about you try writing something positive then instead of constant criticism or conspiracy theories etc. If you gave me 100 posts, which is what i read and respond to, i could pick yours out without looking at the name. You want more? So does everyone! Doesnt mean you cant have even a little optimism!

oh and stooping to the implication of me being a red is pathetic, if thats what youre last sentence is saying.

Edited by Matt

Calling him a "French international" is a bit like calling Beattie or Andy Johnson an England international....factually accurate but ancient historywink.png .

True but I think being a 19 cap French international forward in the times of anelka, trezeguet, Henry, wiltord, dugarry etc carries more of a class indication than being amongst the likes of what we have endured for England.

Saha still has bags of pace, rio rates him as the best number 9 he has played with, he certainly should take his omission from the squad as an indication that he is viewed lower in the pecking order than a raw Greek striker and an unfit argentine loanee.

I'm quite pleased to see the likes of hibbert getting the nod ahead of Neville, never thought I'd see it happen. My hope is that Saha has a good look at himself and reacts in the way he did when playing for his contract.