IGNORED

Beattie Got Married!

Dear all Evertonians, :)

I am a police officer In Houston Texas, :lol: There is a reason I tell you that, but I'll get back to it.

My Father travels for a living, his office is here in Texas, so when he recently visited us he brought the girls in the office the OK magazine from Gatwick (June 13th) version. I don't know if your wives, fiances, girlfriends get this magazine but there are pictures of Mr. Beatties wedding. In the group photo I cannot help but wonder if Duncan Ferguson was there for security reasons.

Alright, like I said, I live in Texas, I saw that Everton are playing Club America in Dallas at the end of July, Does anybody know if you can pay at the gate, as I know the ground will not be full, or do you have to have tickets before hand?

I know I'm a million miles away but I read earlier an entry that we spent 14 million pounds on Johnson and Lescott. I read that we gave Crystal Palace 5 million up front and the rest over the 4 year contract. As for Lescott we paid 2 million up front, plus 2 million over the next 2 and a half years. The other million comes through appearances, is this true or are the B.B.C. lying to me.

Also while I'm here, do you think it will benefit Everton that we have only three players (that I know of) Howard, Cahill and Valente at the world cup, whereas the likes of Arsenal, Man. Utd. Chelsea and the, erm.. robotic division have a lot of players who will have had no rest, will it hinder them come the next premiership season? Answers on a postcard to, "Shoot you.com". Oh by the way, I am a little drunk so forgive me for , well anything. I'm off to shoot somebody

Forever Blue.

Dear all Evertonians, :)

I am a police officer In Houston Texas, :lol:   There is a reason I tell you that, but I'll get back to it.

My Father travels for a living, his office is here in Texas, so when he recently visited us he brought the girls in the office the OK magazine from Gatwick (June 13th) version.  I don't know if your wives, fiances, girlfriends get this magazine but there are pictures of Mr. Beatties wedding. In the group photo I cannot help but wonder if Duncan Ferguson was there for security reasons.

Alright, like I said, I live in Texas, I saw that Everton are playing Club America in Dallas at the end of July, Does anybody know if you can pay at the gate, as I know the ground will not be full, or do you have to have tickets before hand?

I know I'm a million miles away but I read earlier an entry that we spent 14 million pounds on Johnson and Lescott.  I read that we gave Crystal Palace 5 million up front and the rest over the 4 year contract. As for Lescott we paid 2 million up front, plus 2 million over the next 2 and a half years.  The other million comes through appearances, is this true or are the B.B.C. lying to me.

Also while I'm here, do you think it will benefit Everton that we have only three players (that I know of) Howard, Cahill and Valente at the world cup, whereas the likes of Arsenal, Man. Utd. Chelsea and the, erm.. robotic division have a lot of players who will have had no rest, will it hinder them come the next premiership season? Answers on a postcard to, "Shoot you.com". Oh by the way, I am a little drunk so forgive me for ,  well anything    I'm off to shoot somebody

Forever Blue.

30660[/snapback]

1) Tickets will be on sale from Everton but i would imagine it would be just as easy to pay on the door your end, try calling the box office at Dallas for their ticketing information.

2) Yes the deals for the players have been structured as you state, the Lescott deal took so long as we re-negotiated the terms in our favour.

3) No doubt it will benifit Everton that our squad were mostly resting during the summer, it was after the last European Championships that we finished 4th under similar circumstances so fingers crossed.

Welcome to the forum mate, stick around and post some more if you can stay sober enough :D Glad to hear its not only me abusing my body this weekend.

What a brilliant first post mate, keep it up  :D

30686[/snapback]

Second post Mark...his first was a character assassination job on the Foz...

After reading your posts over the last two or so years, I really do not get why you support Everton. You beat up on the team, the tactics, the board and the management all the god damn time.  I come on here to hear the people that go and see the games so that I can get a fair assessment of the performances, which unfortunately I cannot see because I live overseas.  You just are the perfect definition of the glass is Fuc#@#g empty!!!  Just smile and be happy you don't support Sunderland....Please. :lol:

15571[/snapback]

..for which he got told to fur koff :lol::lol: .

Hope he didnt really go and shoot someone :o (unless it was one of those two wankers in the Budweiser ads on the ITV world cup coverage, he'd probably get away with justifiable homicide if it was :angry: )

Edited by mikeo