IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

mad friday...when you get all the office workers in the entire country out for their annual drink and they know they can't handle it yet 90% get too pissed off a half a shandy and start fightin with one another..can't be doin wi it every fuckin year spoilin my day out! :angry:

modern day celebrity/media obsessive culture is probably my biggest hate! the fact we are as a nation more interested in what the gods(apparent celebs) are upto rather than living our own lives..we seem to let them lead us and decide what we should and shouldn't do with regards to clothes, foods, kids etc

kerry katona...what has she ever done to warrant all the attention she gets? fucks herself up with drugs and drink and then goes bankrupt so they pay her to make a programme about it and save her ass..sheep...people who spit and hock crap up from the back of their throat on a regular basis...whistling..davina mccall..paul o'grady..nob heads..bad drivers..chavs..old people who think that cos they're old they have a right to be a cunt and that respect should be one way..people who moan about traffic wardens..people who complain if somethin is too rude on tv like south park etc..you know what to expect so don't watch it and it's 15/18 for a reason..facebook groups..janet street porter

People who think the whole world revolves around them and their group of friends.

Usually people with a 'great personality' - aka. Fucking loud twats who never shut the fuck up.

And who go out once a feckin' month and think it's the social highlight of the year.

Oh lord what have i started!? Great reading though :D

Today, i be mostly hating :

scooter drivers even more than yesterday,

5am starts to drop wife off at the airport,

people not bothering to turn up to the last game of footy this year.

boss saying on the phone last night "id rather not talk about it on the phone" when clearly something is wrong but i have to wait til i see him to find out what it is.

.... its only 7h15 my time too, plenty still to come im sure....

Oh lord what have i started!? Great reading though :D

Today, i be mostly hating :

scooter drivers even more than yesterday,

5am starts to drop wife off at the airport,

people not bothering to turn up to the last game of footy this year.

boss saying on the phone last night "id rather not talk about it on the phone" when clearly something is wrong but i have to wait til i see him to find out what it is.

.... its only 7h15 my time too, plenty still to come im sure....

i've had that one before! pisses me right off...just fuckin tell me or give me a clue so i aint shittin it all night eh!

and man you have started my favourite thread...do i smell a tt award? :lol:

Marco, you're going to be on that programme Grumpy Old Men one day :P.

i love that program. Every time i see it im in agreement with them with everything!

latest thing today is the fact that im so unfit that im nearly breathless after walking up the stairs....