IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

So long as people don't talk like a moron (for example using 'txt speak') then I don't mind. Spelling is something which everyone has bad areas in, nobody can do it perfectly 100% of the time and so long as the word is readable who cares? This is an Everton forum for fucks sake not a political debate.

(Not spelling) but people who ignore the letter "o"....even BBC newsreaders do it nowadays....

Collapse being pronounced "clapse" is the one that annoys me most often but today in the car was listening to 5live and somebody called the police the "pleece."shaking fist.png

That everyone with a diesel (apart from me) obviously rubs it into their hands after they have finished putting it in their car, then spreads it all over the pump.

Unless its a safety feature so we all have hands and steering wheels that smell like diesel so we dont put petrol in.

And working on Saturday for free.

And customers who think the going rate is expensive when its the same everywhere.

And people who say "somethink" instead of "something"

And people who use "speech marks" when they arent needed (see above)

And the match kicking off 15 minutes after work, when i work 20 minutes away from home.

And living just far enough where getting to the match is a pain in the arse, or miss kick off.

And moving inbetween Blackburn and Bolton, just as they both get relegated.

I've not been on here for a while, i needed that.

Haha its not bad. I love where I live, you know where I am, but driving from work in Preston back to mine is a pain in the arse.

And now I can afford a season ticket again after paying for her to go to uni for the last three years its a ball ache for night games and when i work saturdays.

Your getting me started again Marco, stop it!

There's this certain 'news' paper that I've just about reached a limit with.

Is there anything else these miserable cunts can print about, except some damn boring weather report. Sure there's more relevant or newsworthy incidents occuring somewhere in the world, but no, we have full page coverage of (again) - arctic blizzards and siberian weather to hit the UK

Lo and behold in a few days from now - spring arrives and it's warmer than Bolivia

I don't buy this miserable piece of shit publication but you can't help but notice sometimes when you pass a news stall and more often than not, there's this spontaneous feeling of rage. Fuck your damn weather report and predictions.

Internet Explorer. How do Microsoft continue to fail to make a good browser blink.png

They're about to be fined millions again by the 'Anti-trust' (competitions) committee because they have too much of a market share, and have been ordered to make it known there are other browser options available.

It was a lot better off back in the days without fucking computers and everything. Things have come on so much in the last 10 years in regard to technologies, it really is a concern sometimes.

May as well have a (justified) swipe at the weather while we're at it, in that today it's three degrees above freezing last looked, and only two days ago it was at 56 fahrenheit. You never know what to expect, I don't like these damn temperature changes.

It was a lot better off back in the days without fucking computers and everything. Things have come on so much in the last 10 years in regard to technologies, it really is a concern sometimes.

No it wasn't, stop being an idiot.

No it wasn't, stop being an idiot.

You're only 19 years old damn it, what do you know about the past. Modern technology and everything on a plate and available can be all you recognize. I remember years back when there was no computers and everything was more simplified and however those old enough could describe it themselves. Sometimes changes aren't always for the best. Kids today don't they're fucking born.

You're only 19 years old damn it, what do you know about the past. Modern technology and everything on a plate and available can be all you recognize. I remember years back when there was no computers and everything was more simplified and however those old enough could describe it themselves. Sometimes changes aren't always for the best. Kids today don't they're fucking born.

Are you moaning about information being easier to find, surely that's a good thing?