IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

When the internet goes off from the morning till 4:15 in the afternoon because work-men are fiddling round with shit. Fair enough to them they seemed decent lads but it's surprising how boring life is without the TV, Xbox or anything remotely electrical.

Email from British Gas telling me that according to their new "tariff check" I can switch (gas + electric) to their cheapest rates which will save me £9.71 a year...life changingrolleyes.gif .

Catch is that to get out of my current deals I need to pay them "£30 per fuel." So £60 to save less than £10 a year....I'll be in profit by 2020doh.gif .

I have that with E-On.

I signed up to a deal last summer to keep me at the current prices for two years, now fuel has gone right up they keep offering to put me on their new fantastic super tarrif which is the cheapest they currently do. They will even cancel my old agreement with no charge. Its great! apart from their current tarrifs are all more expensive than the deal they begged me to sign upto last time. I think i'll ride it out until 2014.

I don't like both sides so what the fuck can you do. No fan of Tottenham but they did do well to get a 3 - 0 win in the first game, but even despite being hit for four in Milan, still managed an away goal and went through. Maybe I was irritated by that. There's no sense in lying.

I don't think they'll win it though, so the inevitable has to happen sooner or later.

I don't like both sides so what the fuck can you do. No fan of Tottenham but they did do well to get a 3 - 0 win in the first game, but even despite being hit for four in Milan, still managed an away goal and went through. Maybe I was irritated by that. There's no sense in lying.

I don't think they'll win it though, so the inevitable has to happen sooner or later.

I don't know - it sure is a dilemma.

Three lots of fucking commercials in fifteen minutes !

I wish I could truly speak out on how I feel about the awful piece of shit TV station that is ITV, but it is, to put not too fine a point on it, fucking unprintable.

This is always one damn issue that really has become a concern in recent times, but they're the very worst for it. Hate them with a vengeance, but it's all about the program or show (and trying to watch). I don't decide who gets to put it on.

ITV ? Are you a Soapy Simon ?

Three lots of fucking commercials in fifteen minutes !

I wish I could truly speak out on how I feel about the awful piece of shit TV station that is ITV, but it is, to put not too fine a point on it, fucking unprintable.

This is always one damn issue that really has become a concern in recent times, but they're the very worst for it. Hate them with a vengeance, but it's all about the program or show (and trying to watch). I don't decide who gets to put it on.

Think it was for the half time in the footy.

Gets on my nerves too but at least Keane and Chiles werent there last night...

I don't see the appeal in Roy Keane as a pundit.

If they're not careful, they'll have it like the Snooker, where zero personality pundits deter the viewers.

Indicators on the car have gone haywire...turn themselves on randomly and if I indicate left, when it cancels it indicates right (and vice versa).

Internet suggests it's a known problem and I might just have to clean the stalk contacts rather than get a new one....when I say "I" I mean the garage round the corner; not got the tools to do it myselfsad.png .

Indicators on the car have gone haywire...turn themselves on randomly and if I indicate left, when it cancels it indicates right (and vice versa).

Internet suggests it's a known problem and I might just have to clean the stalk contacts rather than get a new one....when I say "I" I mean the garage round the corner; not got the tools to do it myselfsad.png .

Swap you for the wife reversing the soft top into a parked car. crying%20smiley.gif

Because she smashed one up or is that what she dented?

On topic, this.....

Lewis Hamilton makes his debut as a BBC Sport columnist

with this at the bottom...

Lewis Hamilton was talking to BBC Sport's Andrew Benson.

He's not a columnist BBC....he gave an interview. It's differentshaking%20fist.png .

People who use clean sheets as the main stat to gauge how good a keeper is. % of shots saved/difficulty of saves made, distribution, command of box/dealing with set-pieces (pens to some extent, but less important as it's largely luck). Depending on your side one of these attributes should have a large weighting for what keeper is best for your team. Eg. a team like Stoke would go for the latter due to giving lots of freekicks away, Wigan for a shot stopper as they tend to give away a lot of chances, and Man U/Chelsea go for a distributor as their keepers have less to deal with.