IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

There is no snow. Maybe it's for the best. It's ok for a time, or when it first occurs, but causes nothing but fucking problems. Had it three times this year thus far (snow) and that's twice more often than most years before. I don't like all the ice and sliding about. It can be a minefield out there sometimes

Ah, sorry DK, my mistake! must have been some other white, freezing cold substance that was all over the place the last few days...Prat.

Yes, snowing where you are. Not where I am. As in, no snow here. I realize the north of england and where a lot of participants are based have experienced some adverse weather in the last few days, but there's been no further snowfall for weeks now in southern england. Snowed twice this year here thus far, we usually get it only once a year. Was that so difficult for some to comprehend. I don't even like to talk about the fucking weather and that's the end of it.

Lighter evenings made me angry and upset. I'll go into cardiac arrest over the weekend when they fuck around with the damn times again. I'm trying not to even think about it. But it won't be long before October again for sure. Damn time just speeds by.

Snowed twice this year here thus far, we usually get it only once a year. Was that so difficult for some to comprehend.

But that wasn't what you saidwink.png .

You said, "Had it three times this year thus far and that's twice more often than most years before."

Revisionisttongue.png .

Yes, snowing where you are. Not where I am. As in, no snow here. I realize the north of england and where a lot of participants are based have experienced some adverse weather in the last few days, but there's been no further snowfall for weeks now in southern england. Snowed twice this year here thus far, we usually get it only once a year. Was that so difficult for some to comprehend. I don't even like to talk about the fucking weather and that's the end of it.

Lighter evenings made me angry and upset. I'll go into cardiac arrest over the weekend when they fuck around with the damn times again. I'm trying not to even think about it. But it won't be long before October again for sure. Damn time just speeds by.

Now we know you are in the South, does that mean we can talk down to you?

Christians who preach, making it sound as if people are 'evil' and 'wrong' for not believing in God. There was a few lads in Southport today preaching to passers by saying that God was almighty and all this other bollocks - if they'd have come over to me I'd have given them a good earful, I can't stand people like that.

Christians who preach, making it sound as if people are 'evil' and 'wrong' for not believing in God. There was a few lads in Southport today preaching to passers by saying that God was almighty and all this other bollocks - if they'd have come over to me I'd have given them a good earful, I can't stand people like that.

There are billions of people on the planet mate. Find ones that you can identify with, and leave the ones you can't well alone. Life is so much easier that way.

There are billions of people on the planet mate. Find ones that you can identify with, and leave the ones you can't well alone. Life is so much easier that way.

Totally agree, it's just that the sight of them still irritates me.

anyone who says drinkies or single pringle

One that used to annoy me was when people would say 'Single pringle and ready to mingle!'

But anyway, to add to this thread I've come up with;

- Tony Pulis

- Ryan Shawcross

- Peter Crouch

- Stoke City fans (as they are all inbred).

One that used to annoy me was when people would say 'Single pringle and ready to mingle!'

But anyway, to add to this thread I've come up with;

- Tony Pulis

- Ryan Shawcross

- Peter Crouch

- Stoke City fans (as they are all inbred).

someone said that on my facebook and was instantly removed

I don't use facebook. Fuck that. Mrs Phillips in Wavertree doesn't need to know that I got held up in traffic today or purchased some ink cartridges.

It's that time of year again when those miserable cunts mess around around with the goddamn times again. Lose an hour, gain an hour, go and fuck yourselves in the ass..

I hate time changes, I don't like the summer or light evenings so what the fuck can you do. Going to do my temper and depression no favors. Been really apprehensive about this ever since January and February and now I'm just about out of my comfort zone. I'm upset and angry and disappointed. It's all those things. The last thing I want is lighter evenings and all the miserable shit it entails. Fuck your times

It's 2-20 now incidentally. Or is it 1-20, or is it 3-30 ? Too upset to continue

I don't use facebook. Fuck that. Mrs Phillips in Wavertree doesn't need to know that I got held up in traffic today or purchased some ink cartridges.

It's that time of year again when those miserable cunts mess around around with the goddamn times again. Lose an hour, gain an hour, go and fuck yourselves in the ass..

I hate time changes, I don't like the summer or light evenings so what the fuck can you do. Going to do my temper and depression no favors. Been really apprehensive about this ever since January and February and now I'm just about out of my comfort zone. I'm upset and angry and disappointed. It's all those things. The last thing I want is lighter evenings and all the miserable shit it entails. Fuck your times

It's 2-20 now incidentally. Or is it 1-20, or is it 3-30 ? Too upset to continue

so what time is it? im fkin tired an still waiting up for QOTSA who are playin live in Brazil and being streamed over T'web.

What pisses me off is that many devices these days update it automatically, and I never remember which ones do. When I look at the time in the morning I'm never sure if it's already correct or not ffs.

On the other hand, people saying "remember to put your cocks back" never gets old. I kid...