IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Goods in workers who keep you waiting over 2 hours to tip you and get the hump when you ask how long theyre likely to be! Makes it worse hes a Manure fan and knows im an Evertonian just one comment and i'l chin the prick!!! Oh and security guards who believe theyre part of the fucking S.A.S, jobsworth bastards who arent brave enough to join the Police! Its only a handful of you but one day i will snap and theres gonna be dead guards everywhere!!!!!!

Edited by smeghead1

Goods in workers who keep you waiting over 2 hours to tip you and get the hump when you ask how long theyre likely to be! Makes it worse hes a Manure fan and knows im an Evertonian just one comment and i'l chin the prick!!! Oh and security guards who believe theyre part of the fucking S.A.S, jobsworth bastards who arent brave enough to join the Police! Its only a handful of you but one day i will snap and theres gonna be dead guards everywhere!!!!!!

Know what you mean (going back a bit)....add goods in workers who won't sign for a delivery (not unload it mind....just sign for it) during their tea-break :dry: .

And people who don't take deliveries after 1.00pm on a Friday and you arrive at two minutes past and it's only one or two boxes :angry: .

Know what you mean (going back a bit)....add goods in workers who won't sign for a delivery (not unload it mind....just sign for it) during their tea-break :dry: .

And people who don't take deliveries after 1.00pm on a Friday and you arrive at two minutes past and it's only one or two boxes :angry: .

Even worse Mike0 are those who work 6-2 and decide their day finishes at half 1 then just to piss you off a little more the dick who works 2-10 decides he doesnt do fcuk all till half past 2! Wish i could pick my hours like that! Luckily ive got a bunk in my cab that gets abused due to those kind of idiots!! (i can sleep in work longer than i do at home some days ha)

Edited by smeghead1

people asking you for more stuff to do because theyre bored and only bored because they cant be arsed doing the tasks youve already given them!!!

Haha thats from experience isnt it Matt!

Companies that put you on 90 days notice so you sort another job then take you off 90 days notice 'for the time being' knowing you wont leave coz you want your 4 n half grand first! Utter twats and the further up you look guess what the bigger the twat!

stupid little kids who leach my source code and then call it their own, cheeky fuckers, it has ended my long association with one well known computer forum, im not adversed to helping people with stuff but i don't like it when people just copy my stuff and just change the interface and nothing else!!

idiots in high positions getting paid buckets of cash then screwing up and sending the blame back my way, claiming they never got the information (they did, ive got the mails to prove it).

Ruined my Friday so far.

Ruined my Monday thus far too....

Continously being asked if I see Prince William at work... He doesn't associate with erks like me.

Every day for a fortnight getting told by one guy about being diagnosed with Diabetes. OK big deal you told me, now move on. I am in a worse state and I don't need to hear this crap about how much better he is now he is taking his pills. And I can't get away from him!!!

Continously being asked if I see Prince William at work... He doesn't associate with erks like me.

Don't believe you Rubes....I think you've signed the Official Secrets Act and you are, in fact, William's bedroom stunt-double :P .

Fixing planes is a cover story.

Don't believe you Rubes....I think you've signed the Official Secrets Act and you are, in fact, William's bedroom stunt-double :P .

Fixing planes is a cover story.

How right you are Mike, :lol: Whenever he gets tired in the bedroom (frequently these days) I take over with the sheep. I even have velcro on me boots with a royal crest :lol: Of course fixing planes is a cover story. We can't fix the heap of crap that they send us :huh:

:lol::lol:

How right you are Mike, :lol: Whenever he gets tired in the bedroom (frequently these days) I take over with the sheep. I even have velcro on me boots with a royal crest :lol:Of course fixing planes is a cover story. We can't fix the heap of crap that they send us :huh:

:lol::lol:

What do you do Rubes?

I fix aeroplanes ROFL

I am an Avionic and Electrical technician/supervisor.

They said i could have had that job but as i cant spell or pronounce any of it they told me id be more suited as a lorry driver!

Thats quite a responsibility youve got there Dude, i mean you forget nut and bolt and christ! Couldnt do that me i always have bits left over when i take stuff apart and put it back together ha!

ROFL hey guys I am damn good at my job... or atleast avoiding my job. :lol:

To answer the question though, they are currently worth about 28 to 30 million apiece I believe, but I may be wrong one way or another. (Personally I don't think they are worth a sh*t, poorly made like most British Aerospace things. Good idea but not thought out properly and they must have trained monkeys putting the things together.)

I have been offered the chance to fly in them a few times (the older version) But as a devout coward I have always refused. I prefer to fly in helicopters to be truthful, and I have done a few times... but crammed into a tiny cockpit with no room to fart in peace is not my cup of tea.

Actually Mike they are pretty safe, even when they go wrong they seldom lose one. About an average of 100 flights a day for the last 15 years and only one or two has been lost without any fatalities. (There was sadly one fatality a short time before I came here when the pilot ejected but the aircraft was upside down just above the ground and he was shot into the ground at high speed) But basically they are remarkably safe things to fly in... if you can hold your lunch down.

People who write, "Hope this/that helps" at the end of a forum post (though I don't think I've seen it much on here).

What they really mean is, "....aren't I nice, you'd better come back and say thank-you."

Before anyone does a search and throws my use of it back at me....saying it ironically is perfectly acceptable....as in...

Is there any way to turn off the mobile version? It basically takes you the same amount of page loads to get where you want to go but you're just missing some content and features.

I can see the value if you're using a 3G connection but for those of us on WiFi, can we have the option to turn it off? I know it was on the old version but I can't find it in the new one!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hope that helps :) .