IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

what annoys me is the fact my ears are on the wrong way round

Can see how that would be annoying :mellow: .

Are they upside down or on the wrong side of your head?

(Incidentally my wife had an MRI scan a few years back and found out that all her major organs are on the "wrong" side....she baffles medical science....which doesn't surprise me at all to be honest because she's been baffling me for years :unsure: )

Have a bottle of gin that's been sitting there for months with about three or four shots left in it...not a big fan but I occasionally get a taste for a G&T. Fancied one tonight....and it's water with a tiny hint of gin :( .

Unlikely to be Josh because he'd have been slaughtered by a sniff so probably one of my "grown-up" daughters on a visit.

Hasn't really ground my gears; made me laugh because it's just what I did as a kid...now I know how my dad felt :lol::unsure: .

I hate my job.... again. Takes two days to do a job, then it turns out the new parts are rubbish, I put in for overtime on Saturday... and I have to do the same job ( four times) in one day. :blink:

I told the boss he is having a giraffe, he told me either do all four or at the very very least two. If I don't finish then dont start. :huh: How the hell will I know if I am going to finish before I start? :angry:

I balls it up I get a right Kicking, I don't start I get a right Kicking, I don't turn up I get a right Kicking.

I suspect I am going to get a right Kicking here. :(