IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Jobs and Job Interviews, i should be happy that i have an interview tomorrow for a job doing exactly what i want to do and full time, but should i get it then i will have to quit college, and i don't want to do that but at the same time i can't afford to turn a job down, something is telling me in the back of my head that i don't want the job( i DO want the job, it's perfect) i don't cope well with stuff like this.

Edited by Simon

Waiting on plastic surgeons to make a decision. Bottom half totally gone.

Ouch. Good luck with it.

Off to hospital myself todaysad.png .

(when I say "myself" it's actually the wife under the knife but I'm the one who's going to going to have to look after her all week endshaking%20fist.png . I'll have to dissolve an extra pain killer in a bowl of chicken soup for her pre derby kick off so as not to be disturbedtongue.png )

Waiting on plastic surgeons to make a decision. Bottom half totally gone. Dog was in lot of pain so not his fault. Won't know if he will be ok until get results as his prostrate is swollen so might be bad. sad.png

Sounds rubbish all round - a poorly pet and a lost ear! Not the most common of combinations I'll bet.

I hope all works out. And for your wife too, Mike.

Edited by Romey 1878

Getting dark at half past four in the afternoon

I know those miserable cunts have been tampering around with the damn times again, and to be fair, it's a dull and rainy day, but half past four damn it ?

Summer time is officially over

Why can't they just leave the damn times alone, I favor the autumn and winter seasons, but even so, every time, they play around with the damn clocks, it always provokes outrage. I can't help but just lose my patience..

Seriously irritated

should have been damn pleased with that really...

In any event,

Went to watch Cracker tonight on ITV3 and lo and behold they had taken it off and put on some other rubbish. One of my favorite episodes ever and was quietly looking forward to a viewing and it wasn't even on tonight. I hate ITV with a vengeance and they did themselves no favors again this night.

ITV = Indisputable Trash Viewing

What makes me irate?

Fucking degenerates.

These caliber of individuals that don't care what they may represent or how they are looked upon. Kyle types off TV, miserable individuals that need no elaboration. I'd take a sledgehammer to them...

Let's not forget the same aforementioned lazy types who sit around at their desks and just fraternize with other miserable fucks doing nothing. In can feel my blood rising but it's imperative I keep calm..

Just wasting time again. Things to do.

Happy Halloween

i walk through them..fuck um..they're own fault

TheirGrammar%20Police.giftongue.png .

But i agree....sadly my wife (think I've posted this before) is often guilty of supermarket aisle blockage....she'd browse her way through a vacuumrolleyes.gif .

At the same time she's totally oblivious of her guilt and gets really wound up when others do it, but she's not assertive enough to push through.....that's when I assume control of the trolley!

Of course people stand in aisles in shop - they're looking at the merchandise and what to purchase. You don't go whizzing around superstores just grabbing items off displays. Sometimes you have to slow down a little and take things in.

What I don't like , is people ignoring the products and just standing in groups of threes or fours with 'pals' and just having some banal conversations and then you have the company 'workers' themselves, or merely some kids in uniform standing around doing nothing or chatting with some other said 'workers' and any work to be done, goes by the wayside.

Grand Old Team looked a bit of a mess today also and I got a bit irritated by that. The damn place needs a bit of a tidy up.

No problem with that....just get your f'king trolley out of the way while you do it!

Yes! It's people who leave the trolley, at an angle, in the middle of the aisle, with one hand at full reach so they pretty much take up the entire width of the aisle, just to compare the 2p price difference between brands!!! W*nkers.

TheirGrammar%20Police.giftongue.png .

But i agree....sadly my wife (think I've posted this before) is often guilty of supermarket aisle blockage....she'd browse her way through a vacuumrolleyes.gif .

At the same time she's totally oblivious of her guilt and gets really wound up when others do it, but she's not assertive enough to push through.....that's when I assume control of the trolley!

was meant to be at fault so i got the own bit wrong smart arse :P

Whilst we are on the subject of supermarkets I saw one of the funniest sights ever yesterday. I was walking through ASDA and some annoying little cunt was jumping on the back of his mum's trolley and sliding across the aisles on it, after about 10 minutes of shopping I went into a different aisle to find the annoying little cunt still sliding around on the back of his mum's trolley only this time when he went to jump on the back he slipped and fell onto his arse with a loud 'bang'.

I have to say tears were shed from the both of us <3.

Kopites/people saying decisions balance out and we were lucky that Suarez' goal was disallowed. He shouldn't of been on the pitch, there was a foul anyway so it should never have been a goal regardless. 6+ points we've lost because of a decisions, we should be top of the league.

Of course people stand in aisles in shop - they're looking at the merchandise and what to purchase. You don't go whizzing around superstores just grabbing items off displays. Sometimes you have to slow down a little and take things in.

What I don't like , is people ignoring the products and just standing in groups of threes or fours with 'pals' and just having some banal conversations and then you have the company 'workers' themselves, or merely some kids in uniform standing around doing nothing or chatting with some other said 'workers' and any work to be done, goes by the wayside.

Grand Old Team looked a bit of a mess today also and I got a bit irritated by that. The damn place needs a bit of a tidy up.

This was generally my main issue yesterday tbh, people just hanging around in the middle of the fucking pavement, i should NEVER have to step on the road to get past someone on the pavement, who is basically just standing there with their mates chatting shit pretending to wait for the bus when there is an empty bus shelter right next to them, go fucking stand in it and get of the pavement you morons. This annoys me nearly as much as people who cycle on the pavement and thats a very sore subject with me.

a lot of the footpaths today have designated cycle tracks, for riders on one side, and pedestrians on the other.

The people (riders) on the footpaths where no tracks are evident are mostly kids, and you can understand that in a sense, as they wouldn't feel safe on the roads and traffic flashing past, and as for adults, I think your main ally is commonsense on roads when riding about, but there is a few fucking Idiots in cars out and about, but thankfully only a percentage. There's no sense in labeling all road users as bad drivers.