IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I don't even drive much these days, as too volatile, and if I get into altercations with Idiot drivers, it could be a serious issue, so more reliant on public transport and even then it's not without it's problems, but you just have to keep calm best way you can.

Incidentally and for the benefit of this here thread, when self service machines tell you to 'please take your items' after a purchase of merchandise.

I'm not going to leave the fucking items I've just paid for behind and walk out the store without them damn it.

Why can't you share that information ?

Was passed to my father in 1942 by a blind one-legged Uzbekistani sailor (very frustrated man on account of Uzbekistan being landlocked).

It can only be imparted down the blood line or I risk being impaled by ghost of the "Black Hart of Tashkent"ohmy.png .

Sorry....I shouldn't have mentioned itunsure.png .

Was passed to my father in 1942 by a blind one-legged Uzbekistani sailor (very frustrated man on account of Uzbekistan being landlocked).

It can only be imparted down the blood line or I risk being impaled by ghost of the "Black Hart of Tashkent"ohmy.png .

Sorry....I shouldn't have mentioned itunsure.png .

I thought I heard a rumble for a moment. Nah, I'm sure it was nothing.

hand_coming_from_ground.jpg

People who flash their car lights instead of beeping, light flashing should be for showing people that you're allowing them to cross.. not 'move out of the way, I'm not slowing down'.

Nope, you're wrong Louis, and I hope by telling you so (with good intentions) that it might keep you alive a little longer. Grammar%20Police.gif

Know the code?

The current Highway Code is clear and unambiguous about the use of flashing headlights; Rule 110 states:

'Flashing headlights. Only flash your headlights to let other road users know that you are there. Do not flash your headlights to convey any other message or intimidate other road users.'

Rule 111 adds:

'Never assume that flashing headlights is a signal inviting you to proceed. Use your own judgement and proceed carefully.'

The rules quoted above are a development of a basic principle which has been in the Highway Code from the early days. The 1946 Highway Code (rule 36) stated:

'Do not rely on signals to proceed given by unauthorised persons' (although, ironically, it also contained the 'I am ready to be overtaken' arm signal!).

Although many drivers wrongly use the lights, if you have an accident, because a guy flashed you, and you pulled out, the outcome would be that you were warned by the other driver of his presence, and ignored it.

We all do it, but we shouldn't, and there should be a campaign to stamp it out. All as flashing another to let them out does is save them from a few seconds of waiting. Picture driving on a dark road iin the fog at 50mph and you see a car at the junction, and you flash him to ensure he knows you are coming, and sees you. The guy then misinterprets your warning as a gesture to let him out, seconds before he and everybody else in his car are crushed to death by your 40 tonner.
huh.pngunsure.png

And drivers on dark country roads who don't dip their lights when they see you approaching. Must be a damn nuisance for cyclists, being dazzled by headlights, although to be fair a good number do have the good sense to dim lights.

And also Idiots who go through red lights at traffic stops. Aren't these idiots aware they have surveillance cameras at almost every stop now. This is the most watched country in the world for Big Brother type sneaking and CCTV

More Sports Direct all round belligerence today..

Playing damn Christmas music just a few days out of October -

Kids standing around like petrified statues or staff workers as they like to call themselves, just standing on vantage points looking around or fraternizing with pals. Five fifths of fucking useless some people -

Wanted to purchase an AC Milan designer top, but £69.99 ? Stuff that -

There may have been other instances of extreme frustration but that was enough

Idiots still letting off fireworks. Damn time was a week ago, and they're still doing this nonsense, are people fucking stupid. It's always the same, they start about September and end about December, and even then, starts up again before New Years Eve. Really damn irritates, and so many people don't like Fireworks to begin with. Money up in smoke..

I've noticed that there seem to be some teenage girls, and perhaps more worryingly some grown women, walking around with hair rollers on their heads in Liverpool. As I arrived here right before Halloween I thought it might be somehow related, but it would appear that they're still around.

Is there an explanation for this behaviour?

I've noticed that there seem to be some teenage girls, and perhaps more worryingly some grown women, walking around with hair rollers on their heads in Liverpool. As I arrived here right before Halloween I thought it might be somehow related, but it would appear that they're still around.

Is there an explanation for this behaviour?

they're nobheads

Needing a huge shit whilst sat in someone elses house that's full of people knowing full well there's an almighty fart due out in the first stage of unload!

Also like to add I had to sit here watching some shite with Justin Beiber due to a house full of 10/13 year old's and the hatred I have for the smug little shit!