IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I'm sure he'll be more than benevolent. What would you do..

There is a thing that exists called public transport to reach destinations incidentally, or even drive yourself if you have a license..

One of the very worst things about betting I always experienced was not quitting when you were ahead. Make a profit and then just waste the fucking lot on more gambling, and then you end up spending more in order to try getting it back. Had me for years, it's so hard to get out of it, but nonethless managed it eventually after a lot of problems. The only winners are the people you give money to. End of story.

New chapter... it depends on the individual making the bet. If you can't bet sensibly then don't... whenever I win it is always another week until my next bet and the usual £5 on a few accumulators. Everyone is different - I went to Vegas and used gambling as part of the enjoyment and a way to get free drinks all day/night - I didn't win big but I didn't bet big! Betting can be done sensibly/for enjoyment - it just depends on the individual.

That is a valid point, but once again, betting sensibly or being reckless, the fact remains the only winners are invariably those you give money to. For non gamblers, or in general, the advice would be to enjoy in moderation or have a bit of fun with minimal amounts, but once it takes a grip, or gets out of hand or over your head, then watch out etc.

Been there, done it, it's a slippery slope and can play havoc with your life. But not looking back anymore. Those days are done and I learned an (expensive) lesson.

The fact that you let it grip hold of you shows that you're the type of person that can't handle gambling and its probably wise you stop yourself from doing it. Sometimes you need to realise that everyone is different and some people can be sensible with gambling, such as myself and C.

It's repetitive, but It's not my fault there's fucking commercials on every three minutes on most TV and radio stations. You spent more time watching damn products or listening to nauseating radio commercials than actually being able to watch or hear anything. It's worse now than it's ever been. Even two thirds of magazine publications resemble this, and it fucking irritates more than you could imagine. Hopefully when you're trying to watch a favorite show or program and these damn things come on every two and half minutes you can appreciate the anger.

More kids or staff members etc, standing around doing less than nothing today in an unspecified retail store. Minimum wage, but it's essentially money for nothing. Police were called today but I didn't see what was going on as I had vacated the premises by that time.

Amazon. Ordered the wrong size (some how inches are smaller for some brands of jeans), and it's not letting me simply exchange for the next size up. They're being a bunch of useless pricks, I've sent four e-mails, first two replies are exactly the same stock answers and the third one is not much different. The jumper I ordered is also different from the one in the picture, annoyed mad.gif.

It's Mussels, not Muscles !

You don't eat muscles, unless you take a bite out of Lisa Aukland or something. And I wouldn't blame anyone for that.

Not worth getting angry over anything on a day like today. There's the usual garbage on TV doubtless, but won't be watching. I'm trying to have a stress free day of all things.

Anything regarding Batman gets me irritated. I saw the first one in 1989 as there so much talk at the time, but even then, didn't think much of it.

I swear about 90 per cent of talk anywhere on this planet this calendar year has been about fucking Batman, just bored me to death in the end, it's all you could ever hear about. If that was an end release, and they're not going to do another, that can only be a good thing.

Tried to keep my temper today but even that didn't last, but it really has been too much at times.