IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

It's still a derisory outcome for such a loss of life.....The only facts I can see is, the judicial system in this country is a damn shambles.

Or, if the majority of the blame for the accident was with the cyclist.....an example of an enlightened judicial system that avoids knee jerk reaction.

Vodafone

What an awful piece of shit company this is. That's the last time they fuck me over on credit damn it.

I'm going on to another network, but will take a bit of time to make a decision on who to find reliable. Any help would be appreciated on this issue, or maybe I'd just better have a look around myself, but I've had my fill of that useless company

Try 02 Dalziel. I too was on Vodafone but they're fucking useless, I switched to Orange and they wasn't much better so moved again to 02 and have been with them ever since (around three/four years). They give good service and very rarely fuck up (unlike most other network providers).

Try 02 Dalziel. I too was on Vodafone but they're fucking useless, I switched to Orange and they wasn't much better so moved again to 02 and have been with them ever since (around three/four years). They give good service and very rarely fuck up (unlike most other network providers).

Unless I'm mistaken I think DK is talking dongles...

http://www.toffeetal...080#entry290088

....doesn't have a home internet connection (unless things have changed).

Seems to me to be a very expensive way to connect.

and words like 'Bouncebackability' which you won't find in any Oxford English dictionary damn it. I can't abide fucking words like that.

Add to this thread - Adrian Chiles. I can't tolerate more than four seconds of that individual.

Fat annoying slug.

pretty sure he and ITV coverage is in this thread more than once already mate!

I can't express how many times I simply can't abide ITV or the individual in question. Sorry for any duplications though mellow.png

Maybe we will be a featured game with Oldham on TV for next round, and hopefully BBC. Both channels are as bad as each other, but at least there won't be any damn commercials on.

wasnt having a go mate, im pretty sure half of them are from me :lol:

It's real good there are some other participants that can't abide Chiles. What an unmentionable individual that man is.

You simply can't watch any ITV station. Fucking commercials on,. every four minutes - it's impossible to watch anything damn it.

I'll never forgive them for that awful tic tac nonsense of a few years ago. What the hell was going on that night.

Had a strange dream last night myself. Had a dream that some man was pestering me for cocaine and in my frustration because I didn't have any I went to twat him with the nearest thing I could find. The problem was I half woke up at this point and grabbed the pillow at the side of me to give him a good old clonk over the head, the other problem I had was that Mrs.Zoo was sleeping on that pillow and I subsequently woke her up, rather alarmingly.