IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I love you wub.png .

wub.png

slag rofl.gif

Dont get jealous marco! tongue.png You havent been cuntin as much lately! whats going on!? My all time favourite TT quote is when someone post a picture of a woman and marco described her as having; "A cuntin set of Norks" laugh.png still makes me laugh to this day!

I no I had a strange dream tonight (wink.png) but I can't remember what it was. Annoying.

Dont start!! shaking%20fist.pngtongue.pnglaugh.png

Edited by GoodisonRoad

wub.png

Dont get jealous marco! tongue.png You havent been cuntin as much lately! whats going on!? My all time favourite TT quote is when someone post a picture of a woman and marco described her as having; "A cuntin set of Norks" laugh.png still makes me laugh to this day!

Dont start!! shaking%20fist.pngtongue.pnglaugh.png

tryin to be less grumpy nowadays :P don't think i remember sayin that to be honest..sounds like me though :lol:

I simply can't abide fucking commercials flashing away all over the damn place either. At least here there's none of that garbage, it's impossible to read anything without some damn commercials in your face, coming left and right and center, some awful sites insist on having. Never could tolerate any of that. I don't even use the official site anymore, or the Blueroom as explained before.

If anyone can suggest or recommend a reliable Ad-blocker thing (I'm no computer whizz) that prevents these fucking things from appearing when they do, that would be some helpful advice. I hear something called Mozilla is good at this, but don't like to tamper around with things too much. But I have been thinking about taking some action on this issue recently.

Does my nut in also. Fair enough having a advert before a video, but to have one on every article is stupid. Will only encourage people to use an ad blocker.

Unless im doing something wrong, Chrome AdBlock doesnt make a difference!

AdBlock is great for the most part DK

Edited by Matt

Easter Eggs in the fucking stores. Why - WHY - do we need these fucking merchandise out NOW.

Someone explain it, because I'm at a compete loss. I almost caused a scene, but it really was no great surprise.

Halloween shit in stock by July, Christmas garbage by September etc, so what can you do. I feel like fucking screaming sometimes

It's not just that, just something else in a build up of problems. I'm not going to get through another year I really do feel.

Agreement is fine, but it won't stop them putting out the fucking things in January or a few weeks after Christmas even.

It's not goddamn Easter - or anywhere near it - so why do they do it. I really need strength sometimes

Weather and daylight times have also been unspeakable. Can only be strong and get through it all once again.

Friday night temperature - minus 2 degrees

Wednesday night temperature - 43 degrees

There's no sense in getting angry over this, but have to admit, can't help but feel irritated. I don't like sudden weather and climate changes.

I feel like I'm obsessed with fucking weather details, and just can't change it.

HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADVERTS ON EVERTON TV

Download C Cleaner, to help manage your cookies.

On C Cleaner, go to 'options' then 'Cookies'. You'll see all the cookies on your pc, and the panels that allow you to move cookies over to the 'keep' side via the arrows after clicking on them.

1. Go to 'Adchoice' by clicking the link in the corner of the advert.

2. Navigate to the privacy / opt out page

3. Press the video opt out button, and make sure that you get the 'tidaltv' cookie on your pc.

4. You can check this by moving off the cookie page in C Cleaner, then back again to refresh the list.

5.Move the 'Tidaltv.com' cookie into the protected side.

6. Clear all other cookies using C Cleaner.

7. If preferred, go to internet options / privacy / advanced / disable 3rd party cookies

8. Run C Cleaner regularly to keep your pc in good shape, as a registry cleaner, Browser history cleaner etc etc.

HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADVERTS ON EVERTON TV

Download C Cleaner, to help manage your cookies.

On C Cleaner, go to 'options' then 'Cookies'. You'll see all the cookies on your pc, and the panels that allow you to move cookies over to the 'keep' side via the arrows after clicking on them.

1. Go to 'Adchoice' by clicking the link in the corner of the advert.

2. Navigate to the privacy / opt out page

3. Press the video opt out button, and make sure that you get the 'tidaltv' cookie on your pc.

4. You can check this by moving off the cookie page in C Cleaner, then back again to refresh the list.

5.Move the 'Tidaltv.com' cookie into the protected side.

6. Clear all other cookies using C Cleaner.

7. If preferred, go to internet options / privacy / advanced / disable 3rd party cookies

8. Run C Cleaner regularly to keep your pc in good shape, as a registry cleaner, Browser history cleaner etc etc.

Cheers Avin. This C Cleaner a trusted thing?

That's another Avatar in the above that has gone by the wayside ?

Temperature outside says 3 degrees over zero, the other night it was 43 degrees and before that up to 51 degrees and lo and behold about eight days ago it was down to minus 2. I don't like all these fucking changes. Every night it appears to be something different and I can't help but get irritated.

Going for a hot shower to calm down a bit. Have no alternative

Dentists do a good job, and it's not a profession that everyone would take. Having care of your teeth is imperative some find, and I can't reason as to why I can berate someone who has your best interests at heart. Centuries ago, there were less pleasant methods of dental care, so we should just appreciate them in that I think they do a good job and are necessary.

Get it out the way and say newspapers, and tried not to get irritated, but lo and behold snow is forecast again end of week with sub zero temperatures, just a few days after an early spring was predicted. I'm not going to say anymore on the issue

Dentists do a good job, and it's not a profession that everyone would take. Having care of your teeth is imperative some find, and I can't reason as to why I can berate someone who has your best interests at heart.

Had a real phobia of dentists for many many years and had real troubles with my teeth....sorted now, dozens of appointments over the last few years and I go every three months (my dentist is super hot which helps...stunning woman!).

Anyone who hates the dentist has never had proper toothache....it makes you want to kill yourself to be rid of the painsad.png .

Had a real phobia of dentists for many many years and had real troubles with my teeth....sorted now, dozens of appointments over the last few years and I go every three months (my dentist is super hot which helps...stunning woman!).

Anyone who hates the dentist has never had proper toothache....it makes you want to kill yourself to be rid of the painsad.png .

I had proper tooth ache caused by the dentist, butchered my tooth then told me I'd have to wait six weeks before they could fit me in again. Lots of dodgy ones who don't do a proper job so they can keep taking your money.

I had proper tooth ache caused by the dentist, butchered my tooth then told me I'd have to wait six weeks before they could fit me in again. Lots of dodgy ones who don't do a proper job so they can keep taking your money.

Wouldn't disagree with that....my dentist when I was a kid was a scout leader who went down for paedopheliaohmy.png . Then around ten years ago one tried to pull out a healthy tooth (next to the bad one) because she misread my X-ray.

But the one I have now I'd be very happy to let her have my babieswub.png .

Also (probably more importantly), if you have a problem and phone in the morning she'll always fit you in that day...although maybe it's just 'cause she secretly wants metongue.png .

Wouldn't disagree with that....my dentist when I was a kid was a scout leader who went down for paedopheliaohmy.png . Then around ten years ago one tried to pull out a healthy tooth (next to the bad one) because she misread my X-ray.

But the one I have now I'd be very happy to let her have my babieswub.png .

Also (probably more importantly), if you have a problem and phone in the morning she'll always fit you in that day...although maybe it's just 'cause she secretly wants metongue.png .

Is this your dentist?

In all seriousness, I envy the bit in bold. The fact she's gorgeous is just a bonus. Mine were the stereotypical bad teeth/breath ones :(