IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

"Over fifties life cover" offers through the postshaking%20fist.png . I don't need f'king reminding all the time.

Plus the wife creasing up laughing every time Michael Parkinson comes on TV offering us poor geriatrics a free Parker pen "just for applying"dry.png .

Getting my revenge on thesesmile.png .

Have just opened a policy at £5 per month; in ninety days I'll get my free gift (£75 Argos voucher) having paid them £15 max, hopefully £10. Then I'll cancel the policy (in writing using my spanking new Parker pen)cool.png .

Take that Parky ya bastardshaking%20fist.png .

Snow. I used to love it but now I just can't be arsed with it. It's too cold.

You wouldn't last five minutes in somewhere like Minnesota.

And where's the snow. Said there would be some more but these people couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse. I like cold however, and winter is my favorite season so making the best of everything and what may come etc.

Why do all library workers just stand around like a lot of useless cunts doing nothing. Days work constitutes swtiching off a monitor or closing some blinds or just standing around with their banal mundane and fucking boring conversations. Five fifths of fucking useless, but that's all I have to say on the issue.

100% agree.

Have just opened a policy at £5 per month; in ninety days I'll get my free gift (£75 Argos voucher) having paid them £15 max, hopefully £10. Then I'll cancel the policy (in writing using my spanking new Parker pen)cool.png .

write whilst wearing a parker coat in a park to Parky with your parker....

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Funny shit, made my day that cheers!

fkin gurkins, the Swiss put them on every sandwich and even if the sandwiches are fresh, and the slimey green piece of shit has only been on the bread a few minutes, its taste remains :( Id like to find the person who decided gurkins in food were a good idea so I could insert many of them into all his orrifices...

Hearing some kid fraternizing with someone he knows in some undisclosed retail store earlier today and stating 'I'm working here now'

There's no such thing as fucking 'working' in the store in question. I can't abide people who just stand around all day in jobs or sit around doing nothing.

Denaro per niente..

I'd rather put in a days work and earn a damn salary. Can't tolerate people like that.

Some people don't like profanities, and some people can't help but use them. Seems an everyday occurence out and about now. Not just restricted to soccer forums or anything else on the net. It's when damn kids use it I don't find acceptable, or those of a certain age who should know better. I blame parents half of the time.. There's a minimum on kids with general courtesy and good behavior now it seems, although doubtless there are a vast number more than I simply envisage, but it's just something that worries, if not makes irritated.

Some people don't like profanities, and some people can't help but use them. Seems an everyday occurence out and about now. Not just restricted to soccer forums or anything else on the net. It's when damn kids use it I don't find acceptable, or those of a certain age who should know better. I blame parents half of the time.. There's a minimum on kids with general courtesy and good behavior now it seems, although doubtless there are a vast number more than I simply envisage, but it's just something that worries, if not makes irritated.

not liking them is fair enough, though still not something i understand. theyre just words to me. its people who look down on people who swear (people who look down on anyone else drive me nuts)

There is much worse than him but I just hate when he comes out with bollocks. 'Yeah the goal was probably a foul but it is the FA Cup so you can see why it was given'.

Southgate? 'His chest and upper half are offside, but his feet aren't so I'd give him the benefit of doubt.'

Dixon "Yeah, it's all about opinions"

No offside's offside, end of.