IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Lighter mornings. Have to go out and it's already daylight before six o clock. Only a few weeks ago, it was still dark after seven am

Few weeks from now, it'll be first light at around half past three or something. Fuck that, it won't be long now.

summer is coming quick, but for the 1st time im actually excited (im a winter person)!

(Not spelling) but people who ignore the letter "o"....even BBC newsreaders do it nowadays....

Collapse being pronounced "clapse" is the one that annoys me most often but today in the car was listening to 5live and somebody called the police the "pleece."shaking%20fist.png

Yet another example....five seconds inmajor%20overreaction%20alert.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17389616

KLM, for lying through their teeth. Before flight: "youre entitled to a nice refund and some airmiles back, but only after the flights". After flight : "sorry, flights are completed, we cant do anything". Thats 200E overpaid and 50k in airmiles gone....

Finding out your daughter's no-good work shy waste of skin boyfriend who's supposed to be a "father" to her two little girls while contributing fuck-all to the finances of the family has just taken on a two year £50 a month mobile contractangry.png .

And breathedry.png .

When you eat a hot pizza and the cheese sticks to the roof of your mouth.

although you have the bonus of being able to peel a layer of skin off the roof of your mouth, in 1 go depending on how bad you burnt it....

....everyone else does that, right? :unsure:

Oh....OK then. How silly of medoh.gif .

iPhone or adequately feed/clothe the children....tough decision (although actually it's not an iPhone).

Dial it down....

Waaaahaaay! :D

Funny you mention Ryanair, I've just been looking at a pilots course. If you book with them I'd be happy to fly you tongue.png

Flew with them once. Never again.....can imagine you at the controls Zoo...

"This is your captain speaking, we'll be cruising at 675knots at 33,000 feet over the Bay of Biscay. And for a bonus point, who was runner up in the Screwfix League first division south in 1986?"

(Funnier still DK's hand would shoot up with the answer in row 26rofl.gif )

Chemical burn to the left eye. Have spent most of today in A+E due to me managing to flick the minutest amount of some bacterial disinfectant in my face at work. Big fuss over nothing tbh, but procedure and all that bull. I now have a nice yellow burn stain across the base of my eyeball sad.png

Edited by Simon

Chemical burn to the left eye. Have spent most of today in A+E due to me managing to flick the minutest amount of some bacterial disinfectant in my face at work. Big fuss over nothing tbh, but procedure and all that bull. I now have a nice yellow burn stain across the base of my eyeball sad.png

now you have to rearrange your whole weekend outfit :shaking fist:

Can anyone explain to me how in the hell the government think it's going to be a popular move to take a penny off a pint of beer?

Works out that if you drink to their (ridiculous) "safe units" maximum limit for a year you'll save the magnificent sum of £5.....which won't even be enough to buy a drinkable bottle of wine for the wife because they've whacked the tax up on that!

Eggheads. Why do they have the most tedious, monotonous presenter. Add the smug know-it-all buggers, clearly biased questions, shite prize money and that phrase at the end - "the eggheads doing what comes naturally to them...." - it irritates the life out of me!