IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

those religious types annoy me.."have you been saved yet?" fuck...off...saw this on net once and used it myself..said to them yeah i saved at the last checkpoint and can reload from there if i die :lol: ahh man it was the funniest thing ever..i love the internet it can make you so witty :P

the fucking postal service, i keep sending job apps off and they are not getting there becuase they go missing in the post, my dad had some stuff go missing aswell, :angry:

A lad i know works in the sorting office in Warrington i'l give him a slap from you if you like? Did aaron mention Ric Flair earlier on? Is he not dead yet? My eldest lad watched that wwe steroid fest 10 years ago and he was like 120 yrs old then! So i suppose dicks who cant let go grind my gears.

Edited by smeghead1

David Cameron making a speech on immigration later today....forget the rights and wrongs of it...but the fact that he's released the details already so everybody knows what he's going to say.

Not just this one but every political speech now is given to the press as a transcript hours in advance...so what the fuck's the point in making the speech if everyone already knows what's in it :angry: ?

Pisses me right off :shaking fist: .

And another thing...

Was out in the car yesterday and a stone hit the windscreen....lucky that didn't cause any damage I thought.

Out today....another stone hit (no resurfacing going on....just coincidence) and caused a chip. Damn I thought, but no worries I'm fully comp so a repair is free. Twenty miles later coming off the M5 at Taunton another 'king stone hit in virtually the same place as the earlier one....cue six inch crack and £75 bill :angry: .

I'd just got a £50 cheque from the inlaws to buy myself a birthday present as well :( .

It will be OK Mike they have all kinds of new things these days. Just stare down the assistant's cleavage and it will be done before you know it. Unless of course it is a big fat bloke.

I know mate...on the pretty rare occasions I've been in the last 20 odd years it's been fine....but the mental scars inflicted by '60s unanesthatized dentistry at the hands of a butcher are deep :unsure: . Not to mention the fact that the guy in question was a scout leader later jailed as a paedophile :blink: .

Teeth are in surprisingly good shape considering I've not been for ten years...need three taking out but that's about it.

And the dentist was eye candy enough....very cute, didn't really notice her assistant.

I know mate...on the pretty rare occasions I've been in the last 20 odd years it's been fine....but the mental scars inflicted by '60s unanesthatized dentistry at the hands of a butcher are deep :unsure: . Not to mention the fact that the guy in question was a scout leader later jailed as a paedophile :blink: .

Teeth are in surprisingly good shape considering I've not been for ten years...need three taking out but that's about it.

And the dentist was eye candy enough....very cute, didn't really notice her assistant.

That happened to my scout leader 2 weeks after I moved house and the scouts, was very unnerving...

Sam Allerdyce. Who the hell gave him a contract as an expert pundit....

Haha he was on talk sport yesterday with Andy Gray spouting that he couldnt get a job in management now all down to the long ball quote made by Wenger! Whining twat at least he was given a chance to do it, who has that opportunity ungrateful prick!

Haha he was on talk sport yesterday with Andy Gray spouting that he couldnt get a job in management now all down to the long ball quote made by Wenger! Whining twat at least he was given a chance to do it, who has that opportunity ungrateful prick!

what pissed me off (this time, ive always hated him) was the fact that he said there was minimal contact for Newcastles penalty shout - which was a pen in my eyes, takes the leading foot out, albeit accidently - and then says the Hernandez claim was a definite pen despite there being no contact. Comments on both pens made after 5+ replays. The man is an idiot and I pray that if Moyes does leave us in the next few years, that prat is managing elsewhere, preferably abroad. Id have serious problems with him taking over....