IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I'll be quick, I've never heard of him. Zero interest in politics in my defense. Unspeakable individuals for the most part.

Someone mentioned the eggheads program. From my understanding, it's this one family, always on, against a different family each time, trying to beat or out-quiz them, but the only problem is, they've been unbeaten for about 179 consecutive shows now. This has a fucking reek to it...

Too many game shows, too many fat women, too many annoying fucking hosts, stupid concepts, boring outcomes, etc etc. Could be here all night damn it. It's worse now than it ever was.

The Staff at PC World are five fifths of useless. Handful of kids about 20, maybe 25 years old, fraternizing with each other and doing essentially nothing whatsoever. I wanted to purchase a new office accessory and not all up on technical aspects, and wasn't sure if it was even worth seeking assistance as I had got too angry by a certain point to even converse with the aforementioned individuals. Believe they said 'thanks for coming, or see you soon, or something, on the way out, but just told them to go fuck themselves. Had simply had enough by that stage. I'll try again at a later date maybe, or different store would be more appropriate

Why do they do it, as in employ these kids ? They're fucking useless. Jobs today ? It's not what you can do, but who you know, that gets you involved now it seems. May as well just tear up the resume and toss it in the trash if this is the way forward now.

At least if you want, inefficient and questionable service you know where to be at.

Why do they do it, as in employ these kids ? They're fucking useless. Jobs today ? It's not what you can do, but who you know, that gets you involved now it seems. May as well just tear up the resume and toss it in the trash if this is the way forward now.

Where the fuck do you want kids to work then? They are working at PC World because nobody else will give them a job - simple as.

I'm not surprised no-one else would employ them son. I wouldn't give them a job shovelling horse-shit.

Minimum wage most likely. Employers do that so they cut down on costs, but it's no fucking good when you want to go in and purchase something and looking for help or assistance. I can't abide incompetence in the workplace. If they have to pay a bit more in order to have an efficient service or someone with a bit of expertise, then what's stopping them. Just about done with today

The Staff at PC World are five fifths of useless. Handful of kids about 20, maybe 25 years old, fraternizing with each other and doing essentially nothing whatsoever. I wanted to purchase a new office accessory and not all up on technical aspects, and wasn't sure if it was even worth seeking assistance as I had got too angry by a certain point to even converse with the aforementioned individuals. Believe they said 'thanks for coming, or see you soon, or something, on the way out, but just told them to go fuck themselves. Had simply had enough by that stage. I'll try again at a later date maybe, or different store would be more appropriate

At least if you want, inefficient and questionable service you know where to be at.

They earn little over minimum wage and the majority of customers would rather not be badgered. If you need assistance just ask, seriously if you're annoyed at not getting pested its not their fault. Have you ever worked in retail, do you think it pays well enough to live up to your expectations or put up with your shit?

If you want more knowledgable staff go to an independent store and pay the higher price. Don't go for the cheap option then moan about it.

I'm not surprised no-one else would employ them son. I wouldn't give them a job shovelling horse-shit.

Minimum wage most likely. Employers do that so they cut down on costs, but it's no fucking good when you want to go in and purchase something and looking for help or assistance. I can't abide incompetence in the workplace. If they have to pay a bit more in order to have an efficient service or someone with a bit of expertise, then what's stopping them. Just about done with today

It's not efficient to have staff warden an area alone and badger customers who 9/10 times would rather be left alone. It scares more custom off than it brings. Good manners is all it takes, but you have been very rude if you told the member of staff to fuck off when they were simple being polite.

Doesn't take much to get me irate, and I felt I was justified in my actions. Simply put, I can't abide people in a 'work' place who just stand around doing nothing. It people can't appreciate that thinking, then fine. Maybe surprised I haven't caused a serious incident by now, but you just leave any given premises and try not to give it anymore thought. Usually works more often than not. That's about it for todays issue.

Doesn't take much to get me irate, and I felt I was justified in my actions. Simply put, I can't abide people in a 'work' place who just stand around doing nothing. It people can't appreciate that thinking, then fine. Maybe surprised I haven't caused a serious incident by now, but you just leave any given premises and try not to give it anymore thought. Usually works more often than not. That's about it for todays issue.

Have you ever worked in retail? Think of how basic the job is, you'd go mental if all you done was wait on customers 40 hours a week. Plus if its a min wage job there has to be some perks to keep the employees happy.

I've had more nights out that you for sure. Was having nights out long before your nineteen years. It's only Sundays for the most part, or maybe a wednesday or thursday night few and far between when it permits itself. Maybe tomorrow but only out to dinner with my wife so nothing too extravagant.

I'm angry and disappointed with gambling. I'm angry with myself for fucking doing it. There's no other blame here. I'd thought I'd cut all that shit out years ago, and need to stop this fucking habit as quickly as it has seemed to have started again. Downward fucking spiral from past experiences. Real nasty habit that can easily get a grip or escalate into something serious. Yes I'm angry.

There is no snow. Maybe it's for the best. It's ok for a time, or when it first occurs, but causes nothing but fucking problems. Had it three times this year thus far (snow) and that's twice more often than most years before. I don't like all the ice and sliding about. It can be a minefield out there sometimes