IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have gone back to 4-5-1 know with Vic left and Osman supporting... seems a bit like Moyes back to old tricks.

to be honest i think its because Ossie hasnt got the pace to the wing and is usually better inside. That said, Beckford is too light weight to be a lone frontman

Neville, Osman and Arteta are playing really poorly imo...

None of them have the spirit that we have been showing... Heitinga is getting a little silly now as well.

Fellaini is the only who is coming out of this with any credit at the moment.

I noticed that Fellaini has been playing well lately. I wonder what's gotten into him? Osman has no pace and looks lost...

to be honest i think its because Ossie hasnt got the pace to the wing and is usually better inside. That said, Beckford is too light weight to be a lone frontman

poor team selection then... Its not as if we didnt know this before.

We arent pressing nearly high enough either. Liverpool are putting pressure on us everywhere.

poor team selection then... Its not as if we didnt know this before.

We arent pressing nearly high enough either. Liverpool are putting pressure on us everywhere.

well, when Ossie replaced Pienaar back in October/November when Pienaar was out he did a good job so can understand why he was put there again. We need pace and since were trailing Id take Ossie off for Maggie and Arteta for Rodwell because Mikky has been crap. I dont think Bily would do any good because we need someone to backtrack.

We need to get back to 2 up front.

I noticed that Fellaini has been playing well lately. I wonder what's gotten into him? Osman has no pace and looks lost...

Probably because he is a good player mate?

Coleman i have to say is looking a little out of his depth at the moment, he was clearly at fault for the goal, was covering for Heitinga from the counter attack, and when Heitinga got back, he was still stood there holding his hand, allowing them all the time in the world to get the ball into the box.

Osman admittedly has not got the pace to play on the wing, but who else is there?

Totally shite first half. It were like Howard+Felliboy vs rs. Vic is standing there like dick on the weddingday. He has absolutely no clue what to do, or what teammates would do next. He doesnt seem to have teamplayers mind at all. Even our rock Distin has seem to be out of position and bit lost today. Baines should had block that last shot from meireles. We are out of pace, out of energy, out of creativity, out of fookin anything what could do us a good result. Rs is doubling seamus all the time, so he hasnt also get in the game like he has been lately, or then hes just too excited today and losing focus. We need a lot better perfomance second half if we are going to grab any points today. Playing like this we got rs looking world class team, what they surely arent. COYB.

Rout cause is Neville not closing down Glen Johnson quick enough.

To be fair to them they have been the better team.

Was shouting at Nev that Johnson's a right back....don't take the dummy with the left. But he did.

And, to be fair, you're right. Liverpool pick today to start playing again. We've had chances though and only one down....not over yet.

And thank f'ck for Fellaini.

Pathetic first half... they could easily be 3 up by now.

Why arent we pressing them high up the pitch? Why is everyone (bar Felli & Heits) looking to lump it up field? Why is arteta playing deeper than fellaini? Why has Vic now gone to the left wing? where is the Osman that was so fired up in the last derby? Why is Distin waiting for the ball to bounce countless times before clearing it? why is Neville continuing to give johnson space and time to cross (and on his favourite foot)?

We look soft, poorly prepared and scared. we dont want it as much as they do and it shows.

Get Osman, at least Bily is good in the air and he defends better and he couldnt do any worse than osman is doing going forward.

Let Arteta get forward and get Felli to sit. Felli could be sweeping up a lot of these balls getting through to Torres. Once we get our foot on the ball we can then get Coleman, Beckford and Vic causing threats.