Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are 5/4

So if you put a fiver on Liverpool and a fiver on Everton

If Liverpool win, you lose £5 but gain £6.25 so you're still +£1.25

If Everton win, you lose £5 but you gain £35, so you're +£30

Only problem is if it's a draw.

EDIT: They removed Everton at 6/1.

Pissed off, I hadn't made the bet yet :(

Could we have another 4-4 epic as we did 20 years ago?

400/1 if you fancy it ;)

__

I've gone for Coleman to score at any time 11/1 , put a fiver on it!

Edited by Kohen

any 1 got there starting line up they would like to see,

with jags out and mabey penuts coz know 1 knows for sure if he will play or not yet,what do u reckon guys?

HOWARD

NEVILLE HIETINGER DISTIN BAINES

COLEMAN ARTETA FELLAINI BILLY

SAHA BECKFORD

billy insted of penuts if he dont play

Edited by cols

Saha set for a late fitness test.

The return of 451 is looking more likely.

Did my post get deleted?

Anyway, to comment- no surprise there, as soon as Saha starts finding form it was inevitable he'd be sidelines due to injury.

Very frustrating for the fans, the manager and most of all himself!

Did my post get deleted?

Anyway, to comment- no surprise there, as soon as Saha starts finding form it was inevitable he'd be sidelines due to injury.

Very frustrating for the fans, the manager and most of all himself!

It got deleted because it was in the Pienaar thread for some reason :unsure::blink:.

I'd already posted mine before I read yours in that thread.

Head-to-head

• Everton arelooking for their first double over Liverpoolsince the 1984/85 campaign - Kenny Dalglish played for the Reds in both 1-0defeats that season.

• There weretwo sendings-off (Sotiros Kyrgiakos and Steven Pienaar) in the correspondingfixture last season, which Liverpool won 1-0. Therehave been 10 red cards in the last 12 league meetings - and more in thisfixture (19) than any other in the Premier League.

• The lastfour league meetings at Anfield have produced just four goals in total.

Liverpool

• Liverpool have lost four of their last five PremierLeague matches. They have lost 10 matches this season, their most defeats atthis stage of a top-flight season for 57 years - that season, they wererelegated.

• The Redshave won five of their last six league games at Anfield.

• FernandoTorres is set to make his 100th Premier League appearance for Liverpool.He has scored 63 goals in 99 appearances.

• The Reds gointo the game without Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher. They have played inthe last 19 fixtures against Everton since both missed the 1-1 draw at Anfieldin February 2002.

• As aplayer, Kenny Dalglish scored five goals for Liverpoolagainst Everton. As a manager, he has faced the Toffees 20 times (W11 D6 L3)

Everton

• Evertonhave lost just three of their 11 Premier League away matches this season - onlyManchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City have lost fewer.

• The Toffeeshave drawn 10 games in this season's Premier League, the joint-highest tally.

• Evertonhave been awarded one penalty at Anfield in the last 73 years - Wayne Clarkescored it in December 1988.

• LeightonBaines has seven Premier League assists this season, more than any otherdefender.

• SylvainDistin is set to make his 400th appearance for an English club.

Probably same as a lot of others, derbynerves already cracking. Recent forms havent usually had nothing to do with results, but i still want us to grab double this season somehow. Bit of starting line-up problems for us? Whats Sahas situation? When the results come from his medic? I would like him to start with Becks again. Becks pace will do harm to rs slow defenders and make a lot of space for Louis, if hes fit. Cant see why would vic be a started today, 4-5-1 and vic on left? :( Also even Peanuts is going im sure he will work hes assoff again, like everytime he does. COYB.

My starting if Saha is fit

Howard

Nev-Johnny-Distin-Baines

Seamus-Felli-Arteta-Pienaar

Saha-Becks

Moysies prolly looks like this

Howard

Nev-Johnny-Distin-Baines

Seamus-Arteta-Felli-Peanuts-Vic

Saha

It doesnt matter too much if Saha is injured because at least we have an experienced, proven goal scorer at this level on the bench... Oh hang on a minute! :huh:

Tbh I if Saha didnt make it then seeing Vaughan or Vic partnering Becks would be fine with me. They both have enough in their locker to terrorise the Liverpool back line so as long as we set up and play like we have been I dont really forsee any problems.

Getting nervous about this one now... COYBs!

Edited by Bailey

We really don't need another draw, But, how bad would a draw be today for us!

The shite with Dalglish back will be 110% up for this, not saying we won't, but it will be a difficult game, that's still a talented squad Dalglish has to pick from with only really gerrard missing.We have question marks over Cahill, Jagielka, Pienaar and Saha.

We could well end the game with the likes of Hibbert, Anichebe, Osman, Vaughan and Rodwell all youth team players, plus young Coleman playing some part!

How with these lads, plus the above mentioned players out, How, can we beat a liverpool team with a King as a manager and a squad that cost a couple of hundred million!!!

They (the shite) should be massive favorites, anything but a victory for them will be a disaster, even a draw for them would be a terrible result.

I'd like to see (if Saha is out) Vaughan and Anichebe starting up front.

Moyes was at Blackpool watching in mid-week, I wonder how many times he's scribbled a team on a piece of paper, only to screw it up.

surely a dead cert win today for the reds.........how can they lose to a skint Everton :)

We really don't need another draw, But, how bad would a draw be today for us!

The shite with Dalglish back will be 110% up for this, not saying we won't, but it will be a difficult game, that's still a talented squad Dalglish has to pick from with only really gerrard missing.We have question marks over Cahill, Jagielka, Pienaar and Saha.

We could well end the game with the likes of Hibbert, Anichebe, Osman, Vaughan and Rodwell all youth team players, plus young Coleman playing some part!

How with these lads, plus the above mentioned players out, How, can we beat a liverpool team with a King as a manager and a squad that cost a couple of hundred million!!!

They (the shite) should be massive favorites, anything but a victory for them will be a disaster, even a draw for them would be a terrible result.

I'd like to see (if Saha is out) Vaughan and Anichebe starting up front.

Moyes was at Blackpool watching in mid-week, I wonder how many times he's scribbled a team on a piece of paper, only to screw it up.

surely a dead cert win today for the reds.........how can they lose to a skint Everton :)

Yeah because they are rolling in it :blink: All this talk about the atmosphere today, i really dont think it is going to be that bigger factor in the game, of course its going to effect it for the first 20 minutes or so, because they will be singing till their hearts content, but no matter how good the atmosphere is, it isnt going to turn what is a very average team into world beaters... for the first time in a while, i would say on paper we have the better team, especially without Gerrard and with the exception of Torres. i really hope Miereles (SP? :mellow: ) plays because he has been awful every time i've seen him. Lucas is average at best, Torres cant hit the side of barn door at the moment and their centre back partnership looked awful against Blackpool although, If saha isnt available its going to be a big big loss, but im still very confident of a win. 2-1 Arteta and felliani and kuyt for them.