Sign in to follow this  
GoldfishMemory

New stadium.

Guest blueboy122   
Guest blueboy122

any pictures out yet bout the new stadium

Ian    3
Ooops got that a bit wrong  :(

Check for topict before starting new one's please we dont want loads of stadium topics like the AJ fiasco.

Ta  :D

30836[/snapback]

ooo very professional goldy :D

:P:D

Why why why did king's dock have to fail-was gutted. Is there defo no way of looking at that option again?

My main worry isn't the location cos being a 'Wirral-alien' i have to drive anyway (tho i do feel for those who are used to walking), i'm just worried what it'll be called-please none of this 'City of lpool & home of the beatles & John Lennon stadium/arena/ampitheatre' bollox. The catchiest possible name is simple-Goodison. Simple as.

Pat    2

If & emphasise the If (one doesnt wont to get to ahead of him self), this is to be the site.....

Then The valley has already been done, but could see 'CHERRYFIELD "being mooted.

As the site incorporates Valley Road & Cherryfield Drive.

mmm yeah, Or Everton Valley........but probs end up as Tesco's Pick and Mix Stadium. :( if we follow the precedent set by York City. (Kit Kat Stadium). :blink:

Pat    2

Sadly Bill for all our romantic notions....You no what?

Youre spot on & the name when or if will no doubt end up being the Nou tesco aisle de camp or something akin to the Chang hut.

mmm yeah, Or Everton Valley........but probs end up as Tesco's Pick and Mix Stadium. :(   if we follow the precedent set by York City. (Kit Kat Stadium). :blink:

30983[/snapback]

:lol:

Hopefully it will ave a decent name but its bounded to be somethin with tesco

lol so long as we don't become known as "Everton, every little helps"...would be nice to have a modern stadium but don't want to loose the atmosphere. Was at City of Manchester stadium the other day and think there is not atmosphere to it, I suspect the design may be similar to that stadium.

Zed    1
lol so long as we don't become known as "Everton, every little helps"...would be nice to have a modern stadium but don't want to loose the atmosphere.  Was at City of Manchester stadium the other day and think there is not atmosphere to it, I suspect the design may be similar to that stadium.

31051[/snapback]

The other day ?, did you go and see Take That

lol so long as we don't become known as "Everton, every little helps"...would be nice to have a modern stadium but don't want to loose the atmosphere.  Was at City of Manchester stadium the other day and think there is not atmosphere to it, I suspect the design may be similar to that stadium.

31051[/snapback]

The COMS has no atmospher because the little hitlers in charge have a policy of no standing during the match. When people ignore this they up and move whole rows of season tickets and spread the people around the ground, it has been done several times this season!

Its not the stadium design its the rules that kill the atmospheres in new grounds.

The other day ?, did you go and see Take That

31055[/snapback]

Yes for my sins we did. Got given 5 golden circle tickets so my wife dragged me kicking and screaming....but have to admit was good to see the Sugababes performing and loved Keisha's choice of clothing :P

Mac    0

Dean Stadium, Dean Park, The Dean Arena, Everton Park, just a couple of thoughts.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
On Mac's theam Dixie's Dome  :D

31077[/snapback]

:D

The only reason I didn't mention the name Dixie, was for the simple fact he bloody hated the name.

I feel there should at least be a stand dedicated to Dean and Labers, with a walk way called "Cattericks way".

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
Cherry Valley?

31357[/snapback]

Sounds a little too red for me that one Steve. :D

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
Blue Cherry Valley?

Blueberry Valley?

Bleuberry Park?

31374[/snapback]

I knew there was a reason I liked you Steve.

Refer to post 87 in this thread for the name, a combo of Mark and Steve networking.

ATB

Mac

I like Stevo's BLUEBERRY PARK, its got a nice ring to it. and Tescos could call the complex, Blueberry Shopping Centre. :) Yeah i like that one Stevo.

Mac    0

If it's going to be in Kirkby how about "The who the f*ck are looking at stadium", just rolls of the tongue that one.

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
:D   :D   MAC. you'll get us all a bad name.

31413[/snapback]

I would like to say that the opinions expressed by Mac 1970 are not those of all Born to be Blue'ers/Toffee Talkers.

Any unintentional harm caused to anyone from Kirkby was not a slur on the good people of that pretty little district.

:D

ATB

Mac

Mac    0
the toffee arena maybe

31438[/snapback]

mmmmh, the jury is still out on that one mate. :D

Welcome Bhoy, good to have you with us.

ATB

Mac

Zed    1

theres a road in page moss called Southdean that they re-named blueberry road to try and get rid of the bad rep it had

Hope that doesnt apply to us

Also, my old primary school was re-name snowberry CP for much the same reason I think?

===================

THE St DOMINGOS STADIUM

===================

Mac    0
av been looking for a decent Everton site for ages  and this has hit the button i think  Everton will finaly get a decnt presence up front with Johnson and he will power you towards europe

31460[/snapback]

We love you

ATB

Mac