Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Andy Johnson

In his interview on the new official site this is what AJ had to say

"To be able to turn around when I have finished my career and say that I spent five years or hopefully longer at a club as big as Everton with a fanbase as big this club has would be amazing for me."

What a top man, that statement alone makes me proud to be an Evertonian

these quotes really help the players gain alot of respect from the fans.

like when BT said "i realise what it means to the fans to be a forward at Everton!"

Loyalty is a rare quality among good football players and its definately one of the most important in a club building towards the future. If Johnson can live up to expectations and fill striking problem we've had since 87 then it might be the start of something special. I haven't felt this optimistic for long time.

Loyalty is a rare quality among good football players and its definately one of the most important in a club building towards the future. If Johnson can live up to expectations and fill striking problem we've had since 87 then it might be the start of something special. I haven't felt this optimistic for long time.

30948[/snapback]

Good on yer mate! A bit of positive thought, at last. Too many folks on here are so negative.

Ola    0
Good on yer mate! A bit of positive thought, at last. Too many folks on here are so negative.

30971[/snapback]

:D a bonza season ;)

30948[/snapback]

Aj is a quality player and will bang in goals for Everton, you are a big club and one that should be competeing for a UEFA cup place. He will score many goals for you, look at his recored with Palace. He scored 21 goals by himself in a side that was relegated. Put him with beatie and its a mouthwatering prospect. Good time to be an Everton fan.

But palace are better Peter Taylor is taking us up, and we will buy back Aj :P

i doubt it. if what you say about aiming for uefa cup is true i doubt youll afford to buy him back (thats of course he does the biz)