IGNORED

Andy Johnson

In his interview on the new official site this is what AJ had to say

"To be able to turn around when I have finished my career and say that I spent five years or hopefully longer at a club as big as Everton with a fanbase as big this club has would be amazing for me."

What a top man, that statement alone makes me proud to be an Evertonian

Loyalty is a rare quality among good football players and its definately one of the most important in a club building towards the future. If Johnson can live up to expectations and fill striking problem we've had since 87 then it might be the start of something special. I haven't felt this optimistic for long time.

Loyalty is a rare quality among good football players and its definately one of the most important in a club building towards the future. If Johnson can live up to expectations and fill striking problem we've had since 87 then it might be the start of something special. I haven't felt this optimistic for long time.

30948[/snapback]

Good on yer mate! A bit of positive thought, at last. Too many folks on here are so negative.

30948[/snapback]

Aj is a quality player and will bang in goals for Everton, you are a big club and one that should be competeing for a UEFA cup place. He will score many goals for you, look at his recored with Palace. He scored 21 goals by himself in a side that was relegated. Put him with beatie and its a mouthwatering prospect. Good time to be an Everton fan.

But palace are better Peter Taylor is taking us up, and we will buy back Aj :P