IGNORED

Arteta Happy With Signings!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/summ...ght-arteta.html

Mikel Arteta has revealed his delight with the signings Everton have made so far this summer.

Arteta, last season's player of the year, is looking forward to lining up with new faces Tim Howard, Andy Johnson and Joleon Lescott next season.

He was particularly pleased with the capture of front-man Johnson.

Arteta said: "Andy is what we need. I think we have made a lot of effort to bring a striker in and we have spent a lot of money.

"So we are all hoping that he is going to be the one."

The Spaniard reckons England international Johnson is the man to up the goals tally next season.

He continued: "We needed a goalscorer and if he does his work properly, I think he is going to play a big part next season."

And he thinks the new players will have no problems fitting in at Goodison Park.

"It is beautiful, it is like a family," added Arteta. "Everybody is really together and I really appreciate how the people are in the team and around the club."

:D

Hes not going to come out and say its beautiful and like a family if hes going to fook off IMO

31073[/snapback]

Hmmm..the EFC official site is as bent as any other news source. They tell us what they think we want to hear and that is it.

Nothing special about this report - its purely that nothing is happening at the club and they need to keep the fans fresh and pacified for the next few weeks otherwise the doom and gloomers amongst us start rambling on about the board and about the lack of signings etc.etc.etc.etc.

I mean - last year moyes spent in excess of £20m pre-season and people still moaned and groaned about the transfer market problems...

Hmmm..the EFC official site is as bent as any other news source. They tell us what they think we want to hear and that is it.

Nothing special about this report - its purely that nothing is happening at the club and they need to keep the fans fresh and pacified for the next few weeks otherwise the doom and gloomers amongst us start rambling on about the board and about the lack of signings etc.etc.etc.etc.

I mean - last year moyes spent in excess of £20m pre-season and people still moaned and groaned about the transfer market problems...

31091[/snapback]

agree rowlo but then again you have to smile with quotes like 'its beautiful, its like a family' :lol: i love our mickey :wub:

Not literally though, i heard hes goin out with will young.....

agree rowlo but then again you have to smile with quotes like 'its beautiful, its like a family' :lol: i love our mickey  :wub:

Not literally though, i heard hes goin out with will young.....

31260[/snapback]

:lol: mickys not gay he just slept with a man who was :lol::lol:;) just a joke we love are micky hes part of the family :D