IGNORED

Administration

efcgenius

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard also that Neville is going in order to pay off some debt, is being 50 Million in debt enough to go into administration, or in comparison to all other premier clubs is that a normal amount to owe

50m could be enough if we were missing payments and didn't have the assets to clear the debts. The only off field assets we have is goodison, which I believe has a few mortgages against, as well as future takings.

It prob won't happen but could do if things got worse.

Its been pointed out to me that when it was announced that Bolton were 35 million in debt DM said he was shocked and that our club was being run really well, would he say that if our debt was that high? Plus we havent spent fcuk all on any players have we? Maybe were just surviving at the minute and thats why we havent 20 quid to buy anyone.

I've discovered why people thought it was about Everton..

Dan Silver, a sports writer of the mirror jokingly said: "@ianprior Is it Everton? We're running that at 4.30pm, so might want to adjust your schedule :P" so people thought it was genuine..

Which caused someone to take it upon themselves to add:

@DanSilverMirror you ever make a rumour up about everton again and ill be down to that shit hole london to fucking kill you. cheeky cunt

I've discovered why people thought it was about Everton..

Dan Silver, a sports writer of the mirror jokingly said: "@ianprior Is it Everton? We're running that at 4.30pm, so might want to adjust your schedule :P" so people thought it was genuine..

Which caused someone to take it upon themselves to add:

@DanSilverMirror you ever make a rumour up about everton again and ill be down to that shit hole london to fucking kill you. cheeky cunt

is Marco on Twitter?