IGNORED

Administration

efcgenius

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we would have all this talk of administration if we were performing on the field!

I don't think we would. Think it's bullshite personally.

And I find it incredible that this guy can write for a very good site like MSE and come up with such an ambiguous and meaningless sentence as..

"If the club remains in this state of flux then administration could well be an inevitable outcome." :blink:

No situation in the world could ever be covered by "could well be" and "inevitable" at the same time :mellow: .

Sorry if i sound like a retard but how is it going to give us any clues if its not going to show what financial state were in now?

Well if the last financial year looks bad then we are going to be even more in the shit now.

I bet players wages will have shot through the roof. The ratio of wages to turnover will be very poor and will get worse next year when you add Artetas increase to it.

Unfortunately the article will be no doubt met by the usual "no facts, conjecture, etc etc" well do you know what, it's a reoccurring topic isnt it?! Bill's merry bunch of apologists can go and read "history of everton" books and re read the era where we seen as a major player in the top flight if they want nice stories at bed time.

We are now clearly (accounts will soon enough confirm this to those who prefer facts) in serious serious trouble.

Loyalty to the club has been misplaced in backing a chairman and his board who have failed miserably in running one of the proudest clubs in the world. Normally you get to hear the old cliches such as "no one is bigger than the club, the club will be here long after they have gone etc etc" - well under kenwright we have become asset stripped!!! The club is disappearing! We only own a stadium that is no longer fit for purpose and players. Bellefield gone, we bought land for a training complex, sold it to a developer for them to put a £7m investment into action and we now rent it at a cost of 25m over the next 25 years without ever owning it!!?

Chickens have come home to roost alright.

Is this why the rumours are out about us being bought do you think, perhaps BK finally realises that he has no other option?

I seriously hope so, he cant deliver a new ground infact he'd struggle to pay for a taxi to get there! He must know deep down we cant carry on as we are! Were all aware he loves the club but hes doing more harm staying now.

I thought that the article was nonsense to be honest Mike. The rumours first arose on twitter and were started by LFC fans and EFC fans fearing the worst believed them.

The specifics of that particular rumour were laughable admittedly (although that didn't stop shitloads of people taking them seriously), but I think the point that speculation, misinformation and myth are put forward as fact by a section of (mostly online) Evertonians is a valid one.

The problem we have is that the silence coming from the club when we have needed reassurance has been deafening.

Is it any wonder that fans would believe gossip when the club have been anything other than transparent? No agms, no set price for a sale of which we know of.

When figures were released we were subjected to spin of the highest order. We rely on fans in the know to interpret the real figures and give us the hard truth. Not good enough, and our CEO questions as go why fans dare question the leadership of the club.

Ah well, at least we have the award winning os and facebook as a means to communicate.... http://www.sos1878.co.uk/everton-fans/everton-respond-evertonians-change-letter/?

Edited by Hafnia2