IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that not offside... From what I can tell only Coleman touches the original ball of which Saha is offside from. Not going to complain but the scoreline flatters us, I dont think we have done that great tbh. A bit lacklustre...

Plus now we are sitting deeper and deeper.

Edited by Bailey

The scoreline flatters us imo. Arsenal should be a couple up really and they arent even out of 2nd gear.

We arent pressing, we are sitting deeper and deeper and we cant keep hold of the ball unless Fellaini has it.

Bily, Arteta, Saha and to some extent Rodwell arent really contributing enough and the movement of the first three listed has been very poor at times.

On a brighter note Fellaini is absolutely dominating and the two centre backs are doing well. Baines has done well but is struggling to really get forward because Bily's movement is non-existent.

Moyes needs to light a rocket up some of them otherwise Arsenal wil being to cut us to pieces and quite frankly Iv had enough of dropping points against them in games where they are there for the taking.

Im having problems to find decent link with english commentary. Well problems with any kind of decent link. Saw only 15mins of first half- Leighton Baines centres bueno. COYB, actually i even bought this game with 7€ but fookin system fail and registered gooners-geordies game, whatta nightmare on my street