IGNORED

Vellios

billyaus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the Gueye thing at all, he obviously has something about him, yet still the likes of Billy and Anichebe are getting games before him, its weird, we have nothing to lose anymore, this is when Moyes starts to become frustrating for me, at times like this

Get the feeling we are trying to get them some limelight to get a price. You'd think Moyes would be hoping to recoup some to most of what he got from Bily and Victor has just about turned into a must sell while we can get anything for him. Damn shame, watched him in a game against Villa last season and he terrorised them, thought he had turned the corner then. Otherwise our best hope is Bill sticking 'Cats' back on for another season and having Vic and a few others in the team star in it.

Ok, if he can put together 2-3 more successful efforts for the reserves, I think he deserves a bench spot for a few matches for the senior side, and hopefully a couple of appearances. He seems like he came in and has already been quite successful. I hope this turns out to be one of Moyes' wonder buys. If Vellios is halfway successful, this could turn out to be like Coleman, who we paid next to nothing for and we got him from a league that is probably in the third tier quality wise as European football is concerned.

• 4 weeks later...

Another assist for the reserves today...set up Forshaw for a second after Anichebe got the first (I know that sounds unlikely but I shit you not :huh: ) at Blackpool.

2-1 win in the end :) .

it was against Blackpools reserves though. Im not going to get that excited....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...