IGNORED

Yobo...

Pat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why not sign it until July 1st???? Is he away?

31601[/snapback]

So..basically, from a doom and gloom point of view - the money for AJ and lescott will come from the sale of Cahill??

And something else that is really annoying - we pay £8.6m for Aj and the RS get Bellamy for £6.5m....

missed out there I reckon.

He's a horrible little moaning welsh (no offence to the Welsh in general) Gunt, who (like he's doing with Blackburn) would leave us no probs if anyone came in for him in the future (like the team he supported - yeah whatever) I'm really glad we didn't get him, unlike AJ, loyal, hardworking rarely injured, come on AJ I say!!!

Oh & I forgot to even mention he hasn't got a neck, eeeeeeeee, what the Captian Cooks that all about!

Your welcome to him Senor Benni

Edited by DRS_LUvs_da_Blues

Good stuff, that means lesott and joey will be our first choice bench warmers while moyes sticks with stubbs and wier LOL only joking

Hes probable only signing on the 1st as thats when contracts normally expire, so if he sign a new 4 year deal it will finish on 1st in 4 years. And thats when they report back for training probably

Great News (can we forget about bellendamy now, nothing to do with us really)

So..basically, from a doom and gloom point of view - the money for AJ and lescott will come from the sale of Cahill??

And something else that is really annoying - we pay £8.6m for Aj and the RS get Bellamy for £6.5m....

missed out there I reckon.

31604[/snapback]

? Get over the stupid rumours that Cahill is going anywhere, it's not gogin to happen.

Heaven forbid the board do actually cough up some extra cash to buy players like every other club does....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that this one will come off as when they said about McFadden they came out and said that a deal was close but not said anything on Yobo yet.

Would like to think that he is going to sign today but can't see it

Yeah but to be fair until its annouced on evertons website don't beleive it.

Valente was quoted as saying that he wanted to leave and then he came out and said it was not true.

McFadden was said to have signed a new deal but it not happened.

That good news - dont know what we are going to do with all those defenders - but is good news for Everton.

35510[/snapback]

All what defenders?

We got 2 young centre halves, and 2 old ones who realy shouldnt be playing much longer. I think Stubbs is there for cover & Wier just for his experience around the club or thats the way it should be anyway.