IGNORED

You Might Shoot Me Down But....

LOL, nice banner :P

But about that goal celebration being towards fans for judging him without the facts, thats ridiculous. He could have proven them wrong, and could have been more direct at who the celebration was at.

Honestly, can we drop this conversation though, there was enough threads when he left :D

31794[/snapback]

I think is actually a good conversation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, nice banner :P

But about that goal celebration being towards fans for judging him without the facts, thats ridiculous. He could have proven them wrong, and could have been more direct at who the celebration was at.

Honestly, can we drop this conversation though, there was enough threads when he left :D

31794[/snapback]

He celebrated at the fans because of what we had been singing at him for most of the game, nothing more nothing less. We treated him like poo and he rammed it rite back at us, we got what we deserved and i can live with that.

The lad loves Everton but when 40,000 volatile Evertonians turn against you theres not many who can withstand the pressure. I'l still slate him next season tho' as i said before its my job to put him off his game!

He celebrated at the fans because of what we had been singing at him for most of the game, nothing more nothing less. We treated him like poo and he rammed it rite back at us, we got what we deserved and i can live with that.

The lad loves Everton but when 40,000 volatile Evertonians turn against you theres not many who can withstand the pressure. I'l still slate him next season tho' as i said before its my job to put him off his game!

31802[/snapback]

I agree, i cant be too mad at him for celebrating like he did after all the songs we sang at him i know i wouldnt have been able to handle it

IMO he should have done a Robbie Keane, when Robbie scored against Wolves, just ran pick the ball up told other people to piss off when they came over to celebrate, but the ball down in the circle and get the game going again. Now thats real love for a club that made someone.

31714[/snapback]

dont forget cahill did the same when he scored against millwall. put his hands up and kept his celebration to a minimum

Don't get me wrong it is a good conversation but it just brings out the old feelings I had for him :(

As for the stick, seriously what does anybody expect? If your a footballer you are going to get stick. You get paid to do a job and thats part of it, hey I don't mind even getting paid one grand a week to run around and get stick for only 90mins. If he can't deal with it he shouldn't have become a footballer.

All what I'm saying is that I lost a lot of respect for him that day when he celebrated like that. If you got 'forced' out of Everton and the fans give you stick, I'd prove them wrong about that and act like I said he should. As you say he's an Everton fan so he 'should' understand how we feel.

Yeah but he must also have known that Everton were gonna keep it quiet so he can hardly blame the fans for not knowing about it.

Anyway I blame Gary Neville, can just imagine him down Rooneys ear in Portugal "think you should join us, we got great training fascilities, blah blah manc accent blah" :P

Edited by TrueBlue

Anyway I blame Gary Neville, can just imagine him down Rooneys ear in Portugal "think you should join us, we got great training fascilities, blah blah manc accent blah"  :P

31822[/snapback]

I bet it kills him that his brother plays for a scouse team, even though we're not the hated reds.

Have seen it said on here that the board wanted to sell him.............an utter load of bollox, they offered him 50 grand a week at 18 years old, the highest offer in the Clubs history, trying to keep him

Have also seen it said that he didnt want to go..............another load of Bollox, after the club had done all they could to keep him, he asked for a transfer.

Make no mistake he didnt want to stay, he wanted to go and play on a bigger stage, i dont blame him for that, but to tell everybody "Once a blue always a Blue"

and then refuse a 50k wage, and ask for a transfer, he wants F##kin.

He is without doubt a Great player, but i've got no time for him, and i wish Big Dunc could have dragged him up a dark alley before he went, and give him a f##kin good pasting.

Licker.

Have seen it said on here that the board wanted to sell him.............an utter  load of bollox, they offered him 50 grand a week at 18 years old, the highest offer in the Clubs history,  trying to keep him

Have also seen it said that he didnt want to go..............another load of Bollox, after the club had done all they could to keep him, he asked for a transfer.

Make no mistake he didnt want to stay, he wanted to go and play on a bigger stage, i dont blame him for that, but to tell everybody "Once a blue always a Blue"

He is without doubt a Great player, but i've got no time for him, and i wish  Big Dunc could have dragged him up a dark alley before he went, and give him a f##kin good pasting.

Licker.

31829[/snapback]

lol now that would have been worth dunc going to jail for :D

Have seen it said on here that the board wanted to sell him.............an utter  load of bollox, they offered him 50 grand a week at 18 years old, the highest offer in the Clubs history,  trying to keep him

He is without doubt a Great player, but i've got no time for him, and i wish  Big Dunc could have dragged him up a dark alley before he went, and give him a f##kin good pasting.

Licker.

31829[/snapback]

;) totally agree licker iff he wanted to stay why did he not come out and say it publicly, al tell you why he wanted to fig off, he handed in a transfer request rooney, so all this poo about him forced out is bollocks even moysie came out publicly and said he wanted rooney to stay,al let you into a secret my daughter seen rooney in town last year and was wearing the blue shirt of Everton,when rooney and his bird walked passed and he smiled at her but the best is she stood their and turned her back to him , soon put his head down ;) you never turn your back on your own and hes not ;) forced out bollocks <_<

In the words of the song

There's no hard feelings,

There's no feelings at all!

I'm prepared to let it go but think he should make the first move (not to me personally).

The way he celebrated last season though made me sick and the season before when he was getting stick off the Park End he grabbed his manc badge which I can only assume he meant as a gesture of 'love' for his new club.

Ok he get's stick off the fans but this is supposed o be a club he loved?? Guess money talks a bit louder than loyalty.

Anyhoo fixtures out tomorra..CMON!!!

What you said Licker.

31829[/snapback]

Licker, i was about to post something very similar to that, Everton wanted to keep him IMO, once the lads mind is made up though why shouldnt we get money out of the little sod. He could have stayed, this sh*te about age is unbelievable, hes 2 years my elder and i would say no to signing for any club(if i was already at Everton of course).

The celebration was a bit back at his the fans that loved him, but what did he expcect us to do when he left clap and shout no hard feelings?

I dont feel sorry for the fat little pr*ck and I will make him feel unwelcome at Goodison till he retires :)

Great footballer, cannot question that but as a 'Evertonian' i have no time for him.

Once a blue always a blue...my arse

i was gunna read through all the posts, but everyone has so many views id be here all nite.

i believe he is still an Evertonian at heart, and he was sold, not asked to leave. he did the world of good to the club by bringing in the money. but lets not forget what his family went through because of all this, some of them wont talk to him due to the torture they recieved. his actions when he scored against us was only a reaction (and he never looked interested in that game, apart from the goal). i also think he may play for us again one day (albeit when hes past his best)

the once a blue always a blue thing was blown up big time, but i still believe this.

but the hardest pill for me to swallow is the mismanagement of our club for the past decade caused us to lose the most promising talent of our generation. we will not see such a raw talent like this for a long time. his actions as a boy living the only dream he ever had showed his passion when he cried scoring a goal, i just wish he was still scoring goals in the blue shirt

We all know deep down that he had NOTHING to do with that transfer and that it was all stewed up by the EFC board - even down to the timing so that we could keep the banks happy and not the team...(bank was knocking on the door).

I DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MOMENT!

he knew that big clubs wanted him, he didnt like taking advice from his manager about the stupid behaviour in his private life, and he took off for the money.

no doubt he got plenty of encouragement from his new agent, he fired the old one.

like a lot of youngsters in his position its hard to resist the lure of ca$h, and the chance to prove to your old boss that your bigger than him and the club.

we were well rid of the obnoxious little poo, and the money bailed us out of a difficult situation.

We all know deep down that he had NOTHING to do with that transfer and that it was all stewed up by the EFC board - even down to the timing so that we could keep the banks happy and not the team...(bank was knocking on the door).

I DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MOMENT!

he knew that big clubs wanted him, he didnt like taking advice from his manager about the stupid behaviour in his private life, and he took off for the money.

no doubt he got plenty of encouragement from his new agent, he fired the old one.

like a lot of youngsters in his position its hard to resist the lure of ca$h, and the chance to prove to your old  boss that your bigger than him and the club.

we were well rid of the obnoxious little poo, and the money bailed us out of a difficult situation.

32558[/snapback]

:D here here ;)

no, id rather not mate. we all have our feling on the Rooney situation, id rather not get anymore involved. dont wanna be argueing with each other now do we? ;)

32776[/snapback]

It's not an arguement, it's a brief and frank exchange of views. Post you big girls blouse.

ATB

Mac