IGNORED

Jonny Evans

Another worry is how many shite Utd players are we going to be linked with now theyve shown an intrest in Rodwell first Brown now this tit! Heres a question if you had to take one who would it be??

Take either Brown or Evans or a Utd Player? if it was either Brown or Evans I would take Evans as he is younger so would have a better resale price!!

If we took a Utd player i would take that Rooney lad he is meant to be a bit decent!! on a serious note i wouldnt really want any of their cast off's be honest as they dont have the squad they used to, plus we are better than when the Rooney sale went through so I would hope Moyes would be pushing for Cash only and not take any second rate players that will no longer push us to the next level like Brown, Evans, Carrick etc etc.... On a seperate note what ever happened to Hargreeves? such a shame as he could and should have been an excellent player, that said if he is still injured we will prob sign him :rolleyes:

On a seperate note what ever happened to Hargreeves? such a shame as he could and should have been an excellent player, that said if he is still injured we will prob sign him :rolleyes:

Ive heard Kenwrights pushing thru a deal for Hargreaves its a straight swap with Utd getting Rodwell, Felli, Baines and Moyes! Oh we also recieve a complimentary DVD of Utds best goals from last season.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...