IGNORED

Jonny Evans

I'd rather every single CB in our system before him. Then Scott Dann. Then MikeO. Then maybe I'd consider Jonny fucking Evans.

I don't think he's that bad. At 5 million and only 22 (I think, is he) proven prem player for 5 million as back up.

No brainer at that price. Never 10 mil though.

Just think we could be lining up with Scott Dann, Johnny Evans and Tom Cleverley first game at Goodison next season.

I'll look out for your silhouette hanging from one of the upper tiers if we do.

I don't think he's that bad. At 5 million and only 22 (I think, is he) proven prem player for 5 million as back up.

Just think we could be lining up with Scott Dann, Johnny Evans and Tom Cleverley first game at Goodison next season.

He's 27 and nothing but a donkey. If he'd not come through at United no one would mention him. He's shite. Mistake-ridden shite.

There's a chance he's bee told he's surplus to requirements. ManU are almost certain to sign defenders this window so his playing time might be very limited next season if he stays. As third choice defender he'd get plenty here.

Only thing he's proven is that he is as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop.

Was distin ever thought of as that bad?

I'll go behind him with some cheese wire

It depends who you talk to but at 5 million (6 years ago) most were furious over it.

The lad deserves a chance. He's not my first choice but a proven very experienced centre half at 5 million (if it was that) would be a steal.

10 is way too much.

It depends who you talk to but at 5 million (6 years ago) most were furious over it.

The lad deserves a chance. He's not my first choice but a proven very experienced centre half at 5 million (if it was that) would be a steal.

10 is way too much.

He is bang average at best so I would rather save the dosh and give Galloway or Browning a go because we are only talking about a backup CB anyway

Glad I'm not the only one who wants to give the youth a chance.

Sounds like a Lennon (John) + the Japanese screecher sentiment that.

#All we are saying....

...is give youth a chance#

Perhaps we should all take to our beds for a week :).

(That probably went over a lot of heads, you had to be there :()

He is bang average at best so I would rather save the dosh and give Galloway or Browning a go because we are only talking about a backup CB anyway

I get where you're coming from with that Dunc but for me centre half is a position where experience counts for everything and most centre halfs blossom and are at their best mid to late 20s up to early 30s imo, it's not a good position for a youngster to be thrown into.

Granted you get the likes of Stones but he's exceptional.

I just think we need an experienced cb and IF it was 5 mil I'd have him in aheart beat personally.

Sounds like a Lennon (John) + the Japanese screecher sentiment that.

#All we are saying....

...is give youth a chance#

Perhaps we should all take to our beds for a week :).

(That probably went over a lot of heads, you had to be there :()

I missed it first time round but I get it as well.

Steve is right, it wasn't funny :P:D