IGNORED

Leon Osman

As long as it's not as a regular starter. Great option from the bench.

Right now I wouldn't mind him in the first 11.....where? We probably can't accommodate because Barkley should now be played in the hole. However he's one the few proper footballers we have left. We've missed a bit if that. Fed up of hardworking yard dogs.

• 4 weeks later...

Coincidence that he comes in and we win?

It was obviously more than just him but he does make a difference for sure. Like I said in the MOTM thread he had a decent game but his character and attitude on the pitch is just what we needed. Wish he was five years younger.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he continues to be frustrated next season. If not, then Martinez has failed over the summer.

If only he was 10 years younger. He is exactly the type of player we need, but even I accept he needs to accept his time is up rather than fade away.

That said, he is still important to us at the moment, and as a squadie with magnetic feet, can be a perfect sub to come on against park-the-bus teams.

100% this.

He'll be 34 next season time to move him on imo.

Wow 34, I thought he was only 31-32. He's lost so much pace and like barry didn't have a lot to start with. Good bench player for next year and would love him to be around the young guys to rub off on them. Still have always loved his response when a reporter asked him about Liverpool "we didn't give a shit about the people across the park".

They haven't let him go , he has refused to sign a new contract

Same difference Dunc, they refused him the contract he wanted. They've boxed clever with it. Hands held high by the club and say "we offeredhim a deal he refused it" fans don't fume at the board and they come out of it smelling of roses.

Nifty piece of business in my eyes, he's finished and thinks he runs the place. Brdndas not having it so the've basically forced him out.

Offer Osman a 2 year deal on half his current salery, watch him go to the highest bidder of wages.

Difference is we don't need to do that not many is gonna be arsed that Osmans not been offered a contract where as Gerrard was a world class player and club icon.

• 1 month later...

http://www.90min.com/posts/2178756-every-premier-league-club-s-biggest-letdown-this-season

This fucking jerkoff seems to think that Osman has been our biggest letdown this season. This begs the question: Who gave this mud person a computer?

Osman has been injured for much of the season... This isn't really his fault. When he's been on, he's shown that what we've been missing isn't true wingers, it's players who interlink, find pockets of space and exploit them, and who can pick a pass.

This guy needs to pump his breaks.

http://www.90min.com/posts/2178756-every-premier-league-club-s-biggest-letdown-this-season

This fucking jerkoff seems to think that Osman has been our biggest letdown this season. This begs the question: Who gave this mud person a computer?

Osman has been injured for much of the season... This isn't really his fault. When he's been on, he's shown that what we've been missing isn't true wingers, it's players who interlink, find pockets of space and exploit them, and who can pick a pass.

This guy needs to pump his breaks.

Moron, and all the people posting replies seem to agree, just added one myself :).