Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Anyone Got A New Shirt?

:lol:   :lol:

U might as well jst go dwn to jjb the day it comes out and get it then from the stire, the post is unreliable

34136[/snapback]

Did last year but JJB Exeter is also unreliable so I thought pre-ordering in plenty of time would be OK. It's actually Parcelforce24 so it's a courier firm rather than post. Finally arrived at lunchtime today (with socks also...way cool) and JJB have promised to refund carriage by way of compensation...don't think they wanted me to shout at them any more :D . Anyhow I'm still gonna write to BK.

Now the good part...Joshua has footie club after school today and I "forgot" to give him his kit B) ...said I'd bring it in for him at 3.30 :lol::lol: he's gonna explode.

God I love being a dad :P , for those of you who've not tried it yet it's to be recommended (or a mum of course...er..and as long as you're old enough :unsure: ).

Did last year but JJB Exeter is also unreliable so I thought pre-ordering in plenty of time would be OK. It's actually Parcelforce24 so it's a courier firm rather than post. Finally arrived at lunchtime today (with socks also...way cool) and JJB have promised to refund carriage by way of compensation...don't think they wanted me to shout at them any more :D . Anyhow I'm still gonna write to BK.

Now the good part...Joshua has footie club after school today and I "forgot" to give him his kit B) ...said I'd bring it in for him at 3.30 :lol:   :lol: he's gonna explode.

God I love being a dad :P , for those of you who've not tried it yet it's to be recommended (or a mum of course...er..and as long as you're old enough :unsure: ).

34351[/snapback]

Glad it finally got to you mate and the littlun is gona be made up when he rolls out for footy in his new kit :D

As for trying out fatherhood where is Claire today :P

*I'l get shot for that but hey you only live once*

it was on sale at the megastore oppersite G.P today. and there they were all new kits on sale etc, and then my dad says to me, "what's new?" so i pointed out the white bit on the right shoulder "THATS IT!" then went into a rant that the shirts designs of 63 were still bein worn in 70 etc.

Calmed him down and bought him Everton mints he's cheered up now. :lol:

it was on sale at the megastore oppersite G.P today.  and there they were all new kits on sale etc, and then my dad says to me, "what's new?" so i pointed out the white bit on the right shoulder "THATS IT!" then went into a rant that the shirts designs of 63 were still bein worn in 70 etc.

Calmed him down and bought him Everton mints he's cheered up now. :lol:

34622[/snapback]

the away shirt was on sale?

I am not a ginge, but I am a carrier.

I have too much Irish blood in me not to be a ginge.

Now where did I put my pig?.

ATB

Mac

gingers usually occour when a brown haired person mixes with blonde. unless of course one of the parents are ginger as the gene for ginger hair is dominant

I decided not to buy the new kit. I did buy the training kit however, in my opinion it looks nicer and it is also £20 cheaper :)

35965[/snapback]

Think I'll probably be doing the same Louis, unless the away shirt is a real classic.

The neck and side panels are the only difference I can see - is there a difference in materials?. That is £20 well saved mate.

ATB

Mac

I'd have to send off to the club, up in the wilderness that is Darlo I'm lucky to see a normal shirt let alone a training top.

You should see how many RS shirts they sell up here though.

ATB

Mac

Got myself the new training shirt yesterday...

I like the Chang logo on the back, the collar, and the design...

That said, I will also be buying the new home shirt when I get some more dosh!

:)

I'd have to send off to the club, up in the wilderness that is Darlo I'm lucky to see a normal shirt let alone a training top.

You should see how many RS shirts they sell up here though.

35996[/snapback]

Same here, there's two JJB's in Exeter, one in the centre and a big out-of-town job but you're lucky if they have half a dozen shirts between them...and certainly never any other merchandise. Vast displays of the local( :huh: ) teams like ManU though! I thought the idea of JJB taking over was to increase brand visibility, complete fiasco so far.

So can someone tell me which of these has the logo on the back. Is it

Tee14.jpg

which is sold as a tee-shirt at £14.99, or

Training19.jpg

which is a training shirt at £19.99. I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks and need to be properly kitted out B) .

edit..looking at it again it's the training shirt that has the logo I think.

Okay, here goes...

I bought my Everton 2006-2007 Training Shirt from JJB in St Helen's on Ravenhead Park Retail Estate.

It was £24.99.

The shirt, as exactly pictured above, has the Chang logo on the rear between the shoulder blades area.

I have not got any batteries for my digital camera so I can not post pictures at the moment...sorry

:(

Sorry Adams! lol :D

I have just managed to get a couple of still images from my webcam...FOR YOU! ;)

The front of the EFC Training Shirt...

i140596116_8744_2.jpg

The rear...

i140408116_71336_2.jpg

I will get some batteries and get some better pictures tomorrow evening if necessary...

Hope this helps.

:)

Finally got Beattie on the back. That number 9 looks sweet!

39739[/snapback]

Hes nomber eight though, oh no, AJ is number 9, he had it on at preston

I am boycotting all Umbro kits untill they come out with something worth paying all that f*cking money for.

I love the badge and it means a great deal to me, and for a company to put no effort or research into creating a multimillion pound earning piece of clothing purely on the basis of loyalty is abhorent to me.

F*ck Umbro and their lack of imagination.

We are an individual club and we should be treated as such, not used as part of a template for other clubs/countries.

I will continue to walk around naked as a protest against this injustice, plus I like being naked.

ATB

Mac

I am boycotting all Umbro kits untill they come out with something worth paying all that f*cking money for.

I love the badge and it means a great deal to me, and for a company to put no effort or research into creating a multimillion pound earning piece of clothing purely on the basis of loyalty is abhorent to me.

F*ck Umbro and their lack of imagination.

We are an individual club and we should be treated as such, not used as part of a template for other clubs/countries.

I will continue to walk around naked as a protest against this injustice, plus I like being naked.

ATB

Mac

39745[/snapback]

:blink:

I hope I never see you then Mac, no offence ;)

if every umbro shirt were of different design then surely the price would rise

39778[/snapback]

Understood Steve, but I was refering more to little personal touches that could be added after the main garment is finished. It would not cost much to create a jaquard to put some nice details in afterwards.

Each top, with all overheads taken into account CANNOT cost more than fiver to produce, that is a minimum mark up of 600 - 700%.

I think I was just a little grumpy when I posted my last, I just don't like the whole hype behind each new kit release. :(

ATB

Mac

the shirt is nice but i cant stand the transfer umbro and chang. too cheap. only costs an extra pound to have a sewn umbro sign or a better quality chang logo.

i dont wear the shirt too often coz if i do i need to wash it more and im scared the transfers will come off

It only happens on a few of my footy shirts, a bit of sello tape on the back of badge does the trick :D

OR

Plasters on ya nipples...I dont do that one meself though :D